• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Dop!
is it really you.....*tear*

I really want to go to dodgeball,that is if the nexus crew doesnt hate me anymore?
Lol, when did i ever hate you? I don't even think Sly knows you enough, neither does Cary really. However, you will have to deal with NBPmike and he is the hardest hitting thrower, lolz get pooped on.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE.

.D0c. aka Max is now going and is going to be driving to the tournament, but he dosen't wanna ride alone. So, Dop, and garbanzo can now go, just PM D0c, for more info.

p.s since were having problems with the crews, i say we extend it to 10 ppl now, that way Rexx and the other dude can both play.

plus, we want to have Dop play in our crews w/o sitting out anyone. because we all know Dop is TNT baby.
SWEET, thanks for the notice, I'll go pm him now. I am also bringing my wii, just in case.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
i think i may be attending this one, i might not have a team mate, buti probably will, in case, any takers? i main wario and often get down with mario/kirby.

Finch

Smash Lord
BetaWolf I'll own you and anyone else who wants to get owned in ssb64. :)

You gotta bring the n64 though.

Finch we have a TV we can bring, do you have room for it?
Of course. I'm gonna bring my cube as well in case anyone wants to play melee.

Also I need a teammate for this because brawl doubles is so much better than singles and it's like all I play now.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
1-up: The crew matches are for after, so no one is forced to watch if they dont want to.

XYZ: I think i have an idea, For now Rexx will get spot 9, then spot 10 will go to the FIU member that places the best. That way it saves time, and we get one of my old members, and an FIU member definite.

FIU MEMBERS: how do u feel about this solution? Let me know.

Just so anyone is THINKING about bringing a wii or tv that hasn't signed up, DO IT, if u dont post dont worry bout it, if u think u can bring one just do it.

And please shower SERIOUSLY before comming, its gonna get tight, no cap on attendance, so we dont need anyone smelling.

brushin ur teeth wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Also: How many people would be interested if ZP has a barbeque? Hotdogs and such for sale of course, anyone interested?

Ruuku

Smash Lord

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm tired. -.- Can I take money from people in MMs yet?! >_<
Btw, if you guys bring an N64, can you bring Pokemon Puzzle League if you own it?! I'll MM people in that too! I rock at that game. :3

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
man you just wanna MM ppl in anything don't you.

let's not get started on the random side game MM's ;)

also nick riddle.. depending on money situations after the day is done (post tourny and crew tournys) we can do our MM. gotta see how funds go. i'm pretty low on the $ right now. cool?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
man you just wanna MM ppl in anything don't you.

let's not get started on the random side game MM's ;)

also nick riddle.. depending on money situations after the day is done (post tourny and crew tournys) we can do our MM. gotta see how funds go. i'm pretty low on the $ right now. cool?
I like Money Matches in games I'm good at, hence why I'm not MMing people in SSBM and SSB64...plus, I've played a few smashers in Pokemon Puzzle league before, so I dunno...And, it's cool if you don't have money for a MM, I at least want friendlies with you.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I at least want friendlies with you.
in anything outside of competative gaming, this would sound completely wrong

And as far as the Melee goes, unless theres some crappy TV no one wants to play on for brawl, i rly would like to hold out on the Melee playing to in between singles and doubles, and after singles.

Tourniment takes priorty, remember that.

Qdvs/Colbol: Any chance u guys can bring a tv? :p

Equi

Smash Ace
QDVS might be coming?

Haha you might not remember this, but we had some crazyass Marth dittos back at SACS a long time ago. I don't expect you to remember, but they were solid friendlies.

So who you maining in Brawl QDVS? Still going Marth? Also, MM?

And last call for MMs. Trust me, my Wolf won't bite hard. He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. Real chill and won't hurt ya.

Thank teh lordie that mi madre hooks me up with money here and there. IT's like "Here, 20 dollars for food" and I'm like "Sick, tournament money! Thanks mommy!" But I just got a job so. :psycho:

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Skrach isnt going anymore, Rx- will have to rep TNT in his place!!

Finch, since skrach isnt going anymore I asked Rx- if he would like to take his spot for the ride and he said yes. If you're still looking for a teammate you should ask garbanzo he's good with fox

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I play MK.

Andy, I thought you said you couldn't come because of schoolwork!

I already told Joe I'd team with him, so if you end up coming you'll have to team with someone else!

Also, out of the ~90 people on the list to go, I wonder if we will see at least 75 of them.

That would be a d@mn big pot, and a long tournament.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
QDVS might be coming?

Haha you might not remember this, but we had some crazyass Marth dittos back at SACS a long time ago. I don't expect you to remember, but they were solid friendlies.

So who you maining in Brawl QDVS? Still going Marth? Also, MM?

And last call for MMs. Trust me, my Wolf won't bite hard. He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. Real chill and won't hurt ya.

Thank teh lordie that mi madre hooks me up with money here and there. IT's like "Here, 20 dollars for food" and I'm like "Sick, tournament money! Thanks mommy!" But I just got a job so. :psycho:
I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy. eh kills aliens and doesnt afraid of anything. amirite?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm not showing up for doubles. Gotta pick up Rexx from work at 1. Next time I will though. Team Too Huge!

Top Bottom