• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
do a google maps for driving directions. its going to involve getting to the turnpike/I-95 and going south ;)

Linguini

Smash Master
**** im so ****ed up right now, expect a very hung over linguini tom.
oh noob testies, you down to toke it uppppp after the tourney, i no ya guys wanna hit it, ill throw downnnn!!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright guys, todays the day. I wonder how many people will actually show up. Thats the only part that scares me. Other than that, this tourny will rock, and I will make sure to see it happen.

Chops, glad violence has gotten you into the tourny for good. At least it didn't have to come to... I dunno, begging.

Linguini: Im gonna have so much fun with my megaphone if you truley are hungover :p j/k

P.S. Me and Galeon, then the rest of Fiu are takin this whole thing.

C ya there.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Alright guys, todays the day. I wonder how many people will actually show up. Thats the only part that scares me. Other than that, this tourny will rock, and I will make sure to see it happen.

Chops, glad violence has gotten you into the tourny for good. At least it didn't have to come to... I dunno, begging.

Linguini: Im gonna have so much fun with my megaphone if you truley are hungover :p j/k

P.S. Me and Galeon, then the rest of Fiu are takin this whole thing.

C ya there.
chill my friend said he is kkk in his school he was asking for it lol

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Im stuck at work so some one hop on your trendy little iPhone or Sidekick and give some updates of whats going on, if not Ill just start calling people

dAdXeR

Smash Rookie
I just got home from the tourney, and Ryan Sparks (playing as DK) was winning when I left (if I'm not mistaken, he atleast came out on top of the winner's bracket).

It was my first tournament, so I was glad that I could atleast win around, and be somewhat competetive in my losses. Pretty disappointing though, that in my last game, I killed myself at close to 0% in a game that still ended up being really close.

Played under the name Daxi.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Since I couldnt make this due to work (and not wanting to be in ZP all day with 90+ people) I told my teams partner and man love Ryan Mother ****ing Sparks to beast extra hard for me today, and word on the street is hes crapping all over everyone, so much <3 for riot right now

dAdXeR

Smash Rookie
Since I couldnt make this due to work (and not wanting to be in ZP all day with 90+ people) I told my teams partner and man love Ryan Mother ****ing Sparks to beast extra hard for me today, and word on the street is hes crapping all over everyone, so much <3 for riot right now
Confirmed for great justice.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
DK.

Donkey Kong.

Hey Sabin, you don'tknow me very well if you think I'm bitter about losing to you.

You'll learn the ways of the Doo soon enough.

Also, the FIU crew is now and forever known as the "Hater Crew", cuz all they did today was hate all over myself, Sighrax and my boy Ryan Sparks.

Good ish Riot.

nevershootme

Smash Master
the crazy moment from what i heard was Riot (Ryan Sparks) 3 stocked Icekid (Olimar). Running b-airs ftw?

Another crazy moment comes from Afro Thunder (Snake) vs Tommy G (Falco) in a 3 stock in less than 2 minues on Jungle Japes. Tommy G was the winner. Pretty much getting spiked into the water isn't fun.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
lol , Dk owns? cool stuff. man, i hate that im missing all these tournies. i'm getting left behind and people are all getting their tourney training and experience. i need to learn more character matchups!! good stuff riot. that some cute ****. any of you guys heading up to gigs?

-hiro

Loto

Smash Ace
Had fun today.../yesterday. I'll be putting up all the recorded matches as soon as I can but this ****ing 4 hour drive home pissed me off. Anyway going to bed. Never got to play Riot....I'll play him next time. =)

gg's everyone, good stuff.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Could have been good if it wasn't so unbearably hot and smelly the entire time. (One can't stress this enough. It was ****in' bad in there.)

So what I got out of this tournament is that EVERY SINGLE PERSON (except loto) there would rather play melee than brawl. There was one point in the tourney where there was a bigger crowd around a melee friendly than any tourney match going on.

Nick is too powerful =/.

I mean Justin is too powerful.

Top Bottom