• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
It really sucks that in Melee you were able to tell who was good just by watching them play vs someone.

Whereas in Brawl you have to see who places in tourney to see if they're good.

Like my boy Ryan motherfvcking Sparks.

Also, FIU, quit johnning.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
It really sucks that in Melee you were able to tell who was good just by watching them play vs someone.

Whereas in Brawl you have to see who places in tourney to see if they're good.

Like my boy Ryan motherfvcking Sparks.

Also, FIU, quit johnning.
...but johnning is all that I do, seeing as I'm the biggest a$$hole that can not have fun. You're not the first one to come to try to take my title, though. Good Luck on that, you're going to need to try harder.:ohwell:

Maybe it's just a misunderstanding of our vocabulary and slang we use but what does johnning mean exactly? :confused: It's not on Urban Dictionary...

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
...but johnning is all that I do, seeing as I'm the biggest a$$hole that can not have fun. You're not the first one to come to try to take my title, though. Good Luck on that, you're going to need to try harder.:ohwell:

Maybe it's just a misunderstanding of our vocabulary and slang we use but what does johnning mean exactly? :confused: It's not on Urban Dictionary...
1. John (N): An excuse for losing, usually illegitimate.
ex. I wasn't warmed up, I didn't care about the match, my fingers hurt, Doodah was yelling in my ear, etc.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
I highly doubt one tourney grants you the right to be the biggest *** hole, you have a lot of work to do if you want to even come remotly close to some others. Including doodah, but I love that little *** hole <3

And yea John = Excuse basically, I dont use the term but everyone on smashboards in each region has been using it for years.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
the light was bad, the table is crooked, my controller broke, THAT'S SO CHEAP, people were yelling, the place was hot, I had other things on my mind, I wasn't playing my best, you got lucky, etc etc etc

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
1. John (N): An excuse for losing, usually illegitimate.
ex. I wasn't warmed up, I didn't care about the match((i.e. It wasn't a serious match because it was a friendlies match)), my fingers hurt, Doodah was yelling in my ear, etc.
OTRU, if I go to Gigs, a Falco ditto will happen :)

StripesOrBars

Smash Master

Why do you keep refering to me in your post?!

STFU.

What title?

All you did was cry about us doing what we've done at every single tourney since 05(be loud and obnoxious).

Get used to it fvck head.

You're not cool yet.

You're some punk f@g who thought he knew what he was talking about at his first smash tourney.

You came in and expected everyone to play the way you F@gget FIU kids played.

This isn't golf.

You're amonst some of the coolest kids you'll ever be around, and all you can do is john about your boy suiciding and how he shouldn't have lost that match, even tho Ryan killed himself twice the match before that one.

You'll learn.

But for now.

Eat **** you fvcking d!ck wad.

And please leave me out of future posts.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
hahaha who says d!ck wad anymore? kudos to you good sir.

and for the record its c-c-c-c-crombo! and Crombo breaker.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Why do you keep refering to me in your post?!

STFU.

What title?

All you did was cry about us doing what we've done at every single tourney since 05(be loud and obnoxious).

Get used to it fvck head.

You're not cool yet.

You're some punk f@g who thought he knew what he was talking about at his first smash tourney.

You came in and expected everyone to play the way you F@gget FIU kids played.

This isn't golf.

You're amonst some of the coolest kids you'll ever be around, and all you can do is john about your boy suiciding and how he shouldn't have lost that match, even tho Ryan killed himself twice the match before that one.

You'll learn.

But for now.

Eat **** you fvcking d!ck wad.

And please leave me out of future posts.
I believe you did call me the biggest a$$hole for actually saying something about your screaming when no one else would even since you appeared in the smash scene since 05. I don't care if you're Sakurai and created the game, if you're doing something I don't like, I will say something about it. I'm not like everyone else at those tournaments. Oh yes, I was crying, like with tears and snot bubbles?

I never said Ryan shouldn't have won, I said he didn't deserve the kill. I said it out of anger and being annoyed by the insanity.

You've said F@g or F@ggot 5 times by now. I'm not trying to say you look a little insecure, but....

This isn't golf???? When the hell did that happen? Thank you for telling me because it is clearly obvious now what is going on.

It's really sad how you can't have one valid argument without cursing. I almost feel bad for you knowing how far it will get you in real life.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Thank you for telling me about everything that makes me me.

GG **** f@gget(f@g a$$).

LOLOLOLOLOL.(F@g)

Besides, you and your crew of virgins need to get out more(f@ggets).

It's been so long since I've been asked to be quiet. . . .

(Also, LOL @ your feeble cut downs, were gonna have alot of fun with this one)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Thank you for telling me about everything that makes me me.

GG **** f@gget(f@g a$$).

LOLOLOLOLOL.(F@g)

Besides, you and your crew of virgins need to get out more(f@ggets).

It's been so long since I've been asked to be quiet. . . .

(Also, LOL @ your feeble cut downs, were gonna have alot of fun with this one)
Do you not know anything of the human psyche? How a logical reply does more than blantant cursing? Obviously you wouldn't. You depend on scaring people by calling them names and make everyone around you scared to say anything by doing so. However, I find your lack of ability to say anything coherent extremely hilarious. If I wanted to read you, it a lot easier than you think. You're not that complicated, kid. By the way, that's nine (9) times you said f@g. :laugh:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Tommy, please shut up. Doodah isn't serious, and he doesn't try to intimidate people. He calls people out for being stupid, (like when you argue over the internet) for johning, and sometimes just to be Doodah...He's honestly not serious about most of the stuff he says, and if he is, just ignore him and it'll all go away...Plus, he's nice in person...

Doodah: Stop giving newbies a hard time! Let them get used to you, you prick. :laugh:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Haha, yeah, buddy...you don't really impress Doodah with big words or anything...he's one of the smartest people on these boards...

I guess you don't realize that he's making you the fool of all this. You can argue his word choice all day long, and each successive post just makes you look dumber...not him. see how this works? it's a brilliant strategy on his part.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Roflmao @ the 15 or so pages of flaming. Funny stuff. Nice turnout for a Brawl tourney. Brawl really does attract a lot of attention. Good stuff Riot.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
so flaming switched from sabin to tommy g? Lol at doodah's posts, and tommy responding to them. He needs to learn the smashers more.

Btw, you can't call doodah a f@g tommy, he has a gf..

Ruuku

Smash Lord
so flaming switched from sabin to tommy g? Lol at doodah's posts, and tommy responding to them. He needs to learn the smashers more.

Btw, you can't call doodah a f@g tommy, he has a gf..
Having a gf doesn't mean he isn't a "f@g".

Top Bottom