• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
thats the wtf smiley i think ruuku. Btw loto, the videos of me vs boss skip at one part each. The first one i think is like 10 seconds, and the other is prob like 4 secs or so.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
LOL, this kid is getting an erection because he beat Riot in friendlies. (about Tommy_G)
It's ok, just as long as you know. ;)

Apparently from all of my previous hateful posts and my unacceptable behavior in tournies, I have gained the title of the a$$hole of the smash community. Who do I thank for my award? Where's my trophy?

Loto

Smash Ace
thats the wtf smiley i think ruuku. Btw loto, the videos of me vs boss skip at one part each. The first one i think is like 10 seconds, and the other is prob like 4 secs or so.
I can't really fix that. My laptop prob lagged while it was recording so blame that piece of trash. =(

And if it got recorded Ted I'll get it uploaded I'm done for today tho but I'll upload more tomorrow.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
It's ok, just as long as you know. ;)
It's hard for us not to know, it's all you wanna talk about all day long. Well, that and how rude and disrespectful we all are. Considering he got a stage spike and a broken shield on you, I can see why he didn't feel the need to continue the match very seriously, especially after playing seriously all day long ;)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Apparently from all of my previous hateful posts and my unacceptable behavior in tournies, I have gained the title of the a$$hole of the smash community. Who do I thank for my award? Where's my trophy?
haha...the sad thing is...you're only one of the many.

Seriously, where did SFL find these people? Nexus is cool, Lamb is cool...outside of that...wow.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
It's hard for us not to know, it's all you wanna talk about all day long. Well, that and how rude and disrespectful we all are. Considering he got a stage spike and a broken shield on you, I can see why he didn't feel the need to continue the match very seriously, especially after playing seriously all day long ;)
Actually I only talked about it more than once with my crew. I only said it once (maybe twice) here. If anything, I would think that could help him beat me. I just have too much more Starbucks than he does. I would much rather talk about how rude and disrespectful you all are, especially since that's all I talk about. I would never say anything like Ryan was actually a good player because that wouldn't show what a true a$$hole I am. BTW who are you to try and come to take my title?:laugh:

Oh and doodah I wanted to reply to this earlier, but wasn't in the mood to post more than I did. About you screaming in my ear in Gigs if I do go there, go for it, but talking about bringing bodyguards? Are you serious? I oppose physical fighting more than a lot of things. Looks like you're trying to take my title as well. You're going to have to try harder than that.:)

If you both (Doodah and Ginger) go to Gigs I will welcome you there and wish you luck in your bracket in the tourney.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
oh ouch...I just got stfu'ed.

lol that was a nice, well-written reply.

Like I said, you have a lot to learn, buddy. One day you'll be a big boy. one day.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
Wait...hold up a ****ing second you stuck up little prick. For one, i was top ranked in florida in melee as said by all the top smashers. I did INFINITELY better than you in this tournament, and i got 3rd at seibriks last smash bash, losing to galeon and ice kid, who i both respect cuz they ****.
when the hell were you ranked top in florida o_O

lol this thread is so full of egos :/

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
like all of your posts fenrir ;) .. useless , off topic, and bashing something.
was just keeping to your awesome template.
anytime you post it's like the thank you bucket boosely talks about.

and yes ted, I DID see the bucket and laughed really hard. wouldnt surprise me if someone **** in it.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
like all of your posts fenrir ;) .. useless , off topic, and bashing something.
was just keeping to your awesome template.
anytime you post it's like the thank you bucket boosely talks about.

and yes ted, I DID see the bucket and laughed really hard. wouldnt surprise me if someone **** in it.
sabinx, i never heard of you in melee and i've just now heard of you in brawl. and i don't expect to be hearing anything great about you in the future. so just shut up and prove yourself, so that via results we know that you're not just another idiotic terrible brawl player.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
sighrax I used to play puff/doc.. i think we played some casuals at vortex when syn would go.
I didn't travel and didn't hit up tournaments so yes, no one heard of me.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I won't be there, unfortunately. But a tournament that we are both at in the future, sure man.
btw gordon rocks. i'll be out of state till late next week.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Esam, you suck .... sorry, I had to do it.

Don't forget, though...you never beat me in a tourney set...and we did play. idk...I realize what you were trying to say, but please, for the love of all that is good, stop being arrogant.

To everybody else:
When somebody beats anybody, it's not because of luck...most of the time... It's not because of just char matchups...it's not because one player was "gay"... it's because they beat you. Pure and simple. You people really need to learn to stop johning and relax...you're not as good as you think you are...that would be impossible... Enjoy the game or stop playing, because you're not doing anything but making yourselves look like idiots on a public forum by flaming people who clearly did better than you at a rather large tournament...it's stupid. stop.

I look forward to MMs with some of you.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
When did we play fenrir? Lol im bein serious, and i thought you played link in melee, not marth.

Top Bottom