• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Seems like I was one of the few people there that was able to match up well against your MK.
One of the few people? He lost in first round, got a bye, beat one person, and then lost. Just thought i would point that out.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
daxi you play a solid pikachu. and yes, i shook your hand and complimented you because you were cool post-match. I prefer olimar in that matchup. GG's to you for sure. if you see me at nexus we can get some games in sometime.

o esam saying that half of the turnout was nubs. thats basically saying anyone in the 33rd area and down are noobs. Im sure they would appreciate that.. since dguy seibrik and other players did poorly this time around.

I'd watch your videos but I don't care :)

edit: you can't read brackets then either.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Seems like I was one of the few people there that was able to match up well against your MK.
One of the few people? Lol, he lost in first round, got a bye, beat one person, and then lost. Just thought i would point that out.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
daxi you play a solid pikachu. and yes, i shook your hand and complimented you because you were cool post-match. I prefer olimar in that matchup. GG's to you for sure. if you see me at nexus we can get some games in sometime.

o esam saying that half of the turnout was nubs. thats basically saying anyone in the 33rd area and down are noobs. Im sure they would appreciate that.. since dguy seibrik and other players did poorly this time around.

I'd watch your videos but I don't care :)
I would normally say that yes, everyone around the 33 area sucks, BUT, Seibrik put the bracket in a way that noobs would play noobs first, and good people would fight good people first. If he didn't know what to expect of you, he put you with the noobs.

Thx for uploading my matches next loto, i wanna see the ownage again :chuckle:

Linguini

Smash Master
dayummmmm, hot ****, last place baby!
i dont think i even did this bad at my first melee tournament, and i couldnt l-cancel, haha

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I would normally say that yes, everyone around the 33 area sucks, BUT, Seibrik put the bracket in a way that noobs would play noobs first, and good people would fight good people first. If he didn't know what to expect of you, he put you with the noobs.

I guess that explains why I played Cromb first round? He must've either though I was good, or Cromb was garbage, neither make sense. lol.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman

clearly he thought you sucked or something since you got a bye first round.. needed the help i guess.

and if you could read brackets. loss, bye, christian, hunter, daxi, mystic is order of ppl i played. I also money matched 2 ppl in between. snowmann and some guy I didnt get his name. congrats on playing equi and chops.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
esam I beasted you in melee. i heard you lost a money match to afro. and you haven't done anything in brawl as well.

again , you have no place to say anything to me. GG's.

And I wanted to play lobster , I asked him if he wanted to play after his match.. he said he wanted to go outside for a bit. then the orlando crew left shortly after. I said bye to xyz and they dipped. so I had no problems with seeing how things would go with that crazy mario.

and as always.. feel free to MM next time you see me at a tournament. I don't sit here and talk **** about you.. where do you feel necessary to say things to me? simply just put up some money, and by all means, go for it.

edit: xyz we talked a bunch at this tournament.. did I come off as cocky to you?
nah, you were mad cool, but you gotta take it down a notch here on the boards. Like I said before, you carry yourself from online to offline. IMO, theirs talent everywhere, and there are also alot of noobs.... Lets seperate the noobs from the talented and skilled players, and have a great time.

I'll take this time to announce, i'll be taking double cheezeburger matches best 2/3 with my ike/gw/falcon. :)

dAdXeR

Smash Rookie
One of the few people? He lost in first round, got a bye, beat one person, and then lost. Just thought i would point that out.
One of the few people? Lol, he lost in first round, got a bye, beat one person, and then lost. Just thought i would point that out.
I've got a craving for some double mint gum atm.

In order for him to get where he did, he had to have atleast beat 2 people, and I know for a fact that he beat atleast two people, so you're already wrong.

You can complain all you want about how he sucks, and you're better than him, or whatever. Maybe that's true, maybe it's not. But that was how the tournament structure was set (random, if I'm not mistaken? I'm not entirely sure), so the chances that some brackets may have been easier (which is entirely based on opinion and character matchups, btw) should've been apparent. If you didn't like that, then you shouldn't have entered. You sitting at your computer BAWWWing and talking **** won't change the results. If you really want to prove that you're better than him and he sucks and all of that jazz, go play him and beat
him. Until then, call the whambulance.

SabinX said:
Definitely. Hunter's a good friend of mine, and he vouched for you, so I had no beef. Although I did have a sick feeling my stomach for the rest of the night, disappointed in myself that I choked (not trying to put down your play any means).

I'd LOVE to go to Gigabits and get a bit more tournament play in, but I'm so broke. D:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
lol i guess not then...sry ginger, thats how it was supposed to be, but i tihnk when that other guy added the name, it messed the whole thing up

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol wait...i looked at the bracket and they said there were a lot of byes...maybe my comp is ******** when i coped it..dunno.

Lol, since when am i BAAWWWWWing, im not sad about anything, im just saying he shouldn't be so cocky on the boards, even though thats a bit hypocritical. I got 7th and he got 25th right? (I'm not sure which in the 20s he got) but i think that kidna says something. Every tournament i have been too has either been completely random, or separated by crews so you don't play your crewmates first round, when the **** did i complain about how the brackets were set up? Whatever, i don't care anymore.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea... for the last time I DID have it set up well the first time, then wen it got messed up I just remade the bracket by crew and that was it.

Sorry if people didn't like it, next time I'll put more time into it when we're NOT running behind.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I don't really mind, I've only been playing this game for a month and a half, and never played Melee, lol. I don't expect to be SUPERPROSMASHER

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
seibrik is a stand up guy. I tried helpin him and icekid out by yelling out names in beginning.. then things got out of control.

dadxer can play sometime at nexus then and give it another go.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
clearly he thought you sucked or something since you got a bye first round.. needed the help i guess.

and if you could read brackets. loss, bye, christian, hunter, daxi, mystic is order of ppl i played. I also money matched 2 ppl in between. snowmann and some guy I didnt get his name. congrats on playing equi and chops.
wtf...i played 3 people before i got knocked out, and the bracket says i only played 2, not including the bye.

Also, i see what happened, I can't read the brackets lol. Sry for the confusion. But wtf, i still played 3 rounds before i lost....i think.

TTB

Smash Rookie
I guess that explains why I played Cromb first round? He must've either though I was good, or Cromb was garbage, neither make sense. lol.
Don't worry about playing someone like him first round, Ginger. Sometimes that's just the way the cookie crombles.

For anyone who hasn't read the past 10 pages or so of this thread, here's a brief video summary of what you've missed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjc9nV9p5M4

And good **** once again, Ryan.

~

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
you talk so big but you wouldn't even play me FOR FREE since you are broke.

I know I know.. being able to lose and say "it wasnt for money" is an easy excuse for you. amirite?

I still don't see a reason why you are talking **** to me?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo i got last... lol what a pro... NOT lol, I must get revenge on u chopz, see u at gigz. Your snake is pretty good btw, good job beating me.

only noobs thrash talk

i played a kirby kid (loto i think, dont care to remember people who disrespect me for no reason), him and his friends were really annoying, they were thrash talking me for no reason when I was playing against him in a friendly which I lost with falco... I hope I get to play him at gigz where all my boys are gonna be at and lets see who can thrash talk better... ***** noobs

I wish people were more like colbol, angry, dguy and such. All these guys are good sports about the game and know how to be mature enough to handle defeat, although they're all very talented.

From now on Im only gonna go metaknight... no more spacies for me :(

:metaknight:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ya wsup with you and your boyz talking trash loto?? Dont start on the wrong foot with peeps here. It'll turn ugly...

Don't worry joetru, I 2 stocked loto for ya :)

Loto

Smash Ace
yo i got last... lol what a pro... NOT lol, I must get revenge on u chopz, see u at gigz. Your snake is pretty good btw, good job beating me.

only noobs thrash talk

i played a kirby kid (loto i think, dont care to remember people who disrespect me for no reason), him and his friends were really annoying, they were thrash talking me for no reason when I was playing against him in a friendly which I lost with falco... I hope I get to play him at gigz where all my boys are gonna be at and lets see who can thrash talk better... ***** noobs

I wish people were more like colbol, angry, dguy and such. All these guys are good sports about the game and know how to be mature enough to handle defeat, although they're all very talented.

From now on Im only gonna go metaknight... no more spacies for me :(

:metaknight:

Look Otru for one it was just friendlys for fun...if all the **** my friends were saying bothered you next time tell me and it won't happen again. Also I never said ANYTHING in the friendly we played, nothing at all. Same goes for vs Rx I didn't say **** so don't put **** on me and if you wanna face me at gigs thats fine we'll play.

Also don't take anything seriously but if something me or my friends say bothers you tell us and we'll shut up it's not a fricken hard concept.

Oh and you 1 stocked me xYz not 2 =x

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
You guys didn't listen to me when I told you to shut up...
BOWSER IS TOO POWERFUL! LOOK AT HOW POWERFUL THAT GRAB IS!

Loto

Smash Ace
I never said you did anything Loto (I was directing it those who did), I just meant next time people talk **** to my boys I'm gonna go talk **** back!!!

:colorful:
Thats fine bro, all power to you. Uploading more matches now...I hope there not all choppy and stuff -_-

Ruuku

Smash Lord
No one better talk trash to Andy or I'll beat they *****.

And can we all leave Sabin alone please?

FIU are the real F@gs minus Ruuku and Galeon.
The two black FIU crew members... Hm... I see what Doodah's issue is here. The white members in our team! :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy: => :lick: WTF is that one for??

Top Bottom