• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit 5 (1/30/10) Results on first page and THANKS FOR COMING

Charoo

Smash Champion
if any1 wanna stay at the holiday inn, it's like 100 bucks ... but this holiday in is like huge and fancy so i guess it's an ok trade off. I'm sure people can offer housing though

If you wanna stay at the holiday inn though just tell contact me. Cause usual price is like 160

festizzio

Smash Champion
I'm going to go to this for singles only, so I can fit in the other plans I had. I'll be there actually closer to 1 or so, idk.

DJMirror

Smash Master
festizzo i think you have to pay a late fee since ya coming late

MONEY ISSUES

Entry fees:
Venue fee: $10 (must be paid by anyone entering the venue; will be charged the day of the tournament)
LATE ARRIVAL FEE: IF YOU COME AFTER SIGN UP ENDED, IT WILL BE $10 MORE!!!
Singles: $10
Teams: $20 per team ($10 per person)
WHEN YOU PAY, YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR PARTNER!
Get $5 off if you bring a set up!
seriously champ does it have 10 bucks since east coast made it by charging 2 bucks instead of 10 and you know most smashers dont show up til freaking noonish

Charoo

Smash Champion
festizzo i think you have to pay a late fee since ya coming late

seriously champ does it have 10 bucks since east coast made it by charging 2 bucks instead of 10 and you know most smashers dont show up til freaking noonish
it's what dsf/nezumi decided on. I can't change the pricing and such.

Mostly because brawl takes forever to finish so making it $10 kinda force every1 to come early.

Unless u wanna pay $10 more

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
The prices to enter this tournament is downright ridiculous.... SCSA tournaments are notoriously known for being ****ty; I don't know what they're thinking, raising the price of the entry fee to 10$...

This better be worth the money.

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
The prices to enter this tournament is downright ridiculous.... SCSA tournaments are notoriously known for being ****ty; I don't know what they're thinking, raising the price of the entry fee to 10$...

for real. i dont mind the entry fee being $10 but the venue fee being equal to the entry fee to NOT play in the tournament is kind of lame lol

festizzio

Smash Champion
So if I come late for doubles, but early for singles, we still have to pay the extra $10? I may not even go then

Question: Can I go at like 9am and sign up for singles, then come back at like 2?

HugS™

Smash Lord
30 bucks total? Lol that's fine. Pay up noobs. This is a regional, not a local.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
of course Stab would find that funny.

I'll be bringing a set up to this.

Kouryuu, are we still teaming?

Atlus8

Smash Master

That's not true! The only one that was terrible was the last one! All of the others were pretty d@mn good! The venue/entry fee is a little more than average, but hopefully the number of attendees will make it worth it!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
of course Stab would find that funny.

I'll be bringing a set up to this.

Kouryuu, are we still teaming?
Yup.

That's not true! The only one that was terrible was the last one! All of the others were pretty d@mn good! The venue/entry fee is a little more than average, but hopefully the number of attendees will make it worth it!
The last one was terrible and so was the one at the Midwest house...

And the third SCSA wasn't much of a "regional" either.

But there really isn't any point complaining. Not like anything's gonna change. No doubt this tourney has the potential to be just as good, if not better, than the first one. Hopefully the TO's organizing the tournament raised the price with that prospect in mind.

I mean the venue does look pretty promising and we have a dedicated TO for Melee (Champ)... I'm gonna be attending no matter what the price. So yeah...

Get Hype!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I'm going to be helping Champ with Melee.

Kirbyraeg I'm down for $5 Tetrisssssssss. I forgot what you look like so find me.

D

Deleted member

i would like to see to (and mm if i think u guys suck worse than me)

Charoo

Smash Champion

the past scsa had melee on the side with no one really running it except the community. That's why I took it over and is asking sheridan for help. This will be run as good or better compare to brawl. So it will not be wack or anything. It will be amazing.

So if I come late for doubles, but early for singles, we still have to pay the extra $10? I may not even go then

Question: Can I go at like 9am and sign up for singles, then come back at like 2?
the late fee is when sign ups end. The sign up for singles go longer than doubles (pretty much when doubles is ending). So, as long as you come before single starts then you got this man

fuuuk! I didn't see that $10 venue fee! That stacked on top of $10 singles on top of $10 for doubles..

:falco: "Sorry guys I'm gunna have to sit this one out!"
Bring a set up and the venue fee will be $5. Brawl people have to pay $15 for singles and I think doubles being $10 per person should be correct the first place. Why should doubles be less? It's as important as singles you know? Even though some people consider doubles and singles warm up.

well most of us are kinda broke from pound..

so dont expect anything huge. =\
=( Try to get as many people as possible! I'll guarantee you that it's going to be fun and awesome!

Remember, all the money go to the pot except venue fee. They are also hosting a free brawl tourney at the end of the circuit so whatever extra they make, it goes to that. I understand that this is melee and there's no circuit for it, but please don't be discourage to come. I will TRY to talk to them and LOWER the price for things. I can't guarantee you anything though.

For sure, bringing a set up means $5 venue fee only! So, bring it!!!

Top Bottom