• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 4: *Results!!* UPDATED!! January 8th, 2011!

MJG

Smash Hero
get out of here, EC rules (even though EC uses an LGL to my knowledge). THIS IS THE MIDWEST!

"hi my name is Teevee I play ROB, i want to be able to plank and be a total gay wad but i dont want to get beaten by MK cause he beats my character, so i had to pick up MK and use him. but if he were banned then i could be gay and plank and shoot dumb projectiles and make everyone hate me and there wouldnt be mks to do anything about that!"

<3 sorry teevee, you're a nice person, but i hate ROB and planking and projectiles :awesome: (and i hate playing super ledge bros.)
L.

The call out.

afk

solecalibur

Smash Master
because Mk isnt getting banned, how about shoutouts? because this can go to tactical and we can all talk to our favorite person there, BCP

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Cook, my name means 'seventeen' which is my favorite number. People shorten it to 'Juu' because saying my full tag is unnecessary, is hard apparently, and also means ten.

Yep. More you know. Oh yeah, people call me Juu in person and is equally awkward as one could imagine.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Cook, my name means 'seventeen' which is my favorite number. People shorten it to 'Juu' because saying my full tag is unnecessary, is hard apparently, and also means ten.

Yep. More you know. Oh yeah, people call me Juu in person and is equally awkward as one could imagine.

LOL

10LOLS

10caps

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Man Sole, if you're gonna trash talk someone unnecessarily and for being creative at least get his initials right. :laugh:

I'll probably do shoutouts someday.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Why are you in here Kennispam?

I will only give you permission to be in here if you talk about how awesome PSG is and how sexy Stocking is.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
BAHAHAHAHAHAH I knew LGL was going to be brought up in this thread!

Anyways like Kain and Nicole said fu(k Super Ledge Bros!
No LGL === Big F U to the brawl community!!!

Besides that shout outs to anyone that remembers me or played me I some how managed to have fun even though I had the worse performance of my life due to not touching the game for nearly a month then deciding to attend the biggest tourney in the midwest in hopes of placing well :glare:

Oh well at least I got plenty of friendlies in!!!

Oh and sorry to any one in my pools if I seemed a bit salty after my losses im a sore loser can't help it lol

EDIT: Oh yea Kain we runnin that set back next tourney!!

Euclid

Smash Journeyman
This thread is just people complaining because Mew2King is sooo goooood. Play the game how it's supposed to be played, gayer than sucking dick.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
True fact: Wifi Foxes come by the bus load to $20 MM him. It's actually how he makes a living.
LOL IIRC there are like 3-4 foxes in the midwest...and prolly less than 10 in the nation that actually go to tourney's....bus load huh???

you can do alot with 20 bucks now that I think about it pretty good way to make a living imo :awesome:

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
LOL IIRC there are like 3-4 foxes in the midwest...and prolly less than 10 in the nation that actually go to tourney's....bus load huh???

you can do alot with 20 bucks now that I think about it pretty good way to make a living imo :awesome:
20 bucks can get you some ****ty video games nothing worthwhile 'round these parts.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
[12:22:35 PM] Jordan Bartel: I'm going hard at getting an infraction
[12:22:50 PM] Jordan Bartel: discussing *stuff* has gotta be at least one point

Not even 10 minutes, DWAM! I'll give it to the mods here, it'd take significantly longer anywhere else.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You have no idea how many random Fox mains are out there in the world, 4biddin. About 5 random Fox mains came to MAS and MM'd Arty one after another, lolol. ;3

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Lol I seen that coming a mile away:awesome:

EDIT: And idk that many fox mains so when I here random fox main I think "Where????"
Besides that I'm not random so don't put me in the category kthks.

EDIT2: Kain Challanged me via AIB IIRC I prolly would of just tried to friendly him at this but he wanted to MM so i accepted.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
We heard from multiple sources that you raged on AiB chat and put the number $20 up. Confirm/deny?
Deny

Who ever said that is a bull**** lie lol

I lost to him on wifi
asked if he was gonna be at Sii4
then he replied "Yea 20MM?"
and I said "Sure see ya then take care" or sum bs like that.

Kain challenged me, I said that when who ever that was sitting next to me when we were playing was goin on about "random foxes" and how "Kain always gets challenged by "random foxes" was talking about it

Kain challenged me!!! lol

I hope I don't have to say this again because im gettin annoyed now

EDIT: But the rematch will be even more interesting now that I know he has cheerleaders that speak for him now ;3

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I'm now a random Fox. I know better than to give Kain or Arty my money though. Does that put me at least a step above the rest?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Deny

Who ever said that is a bull**** lie lol

I lost to him on wifi
asked if he was gonna be at Sii4
then he replied "Yea 20MM?"
and I said "Sure see ya then take care" or sum bs like that.

Kain challenged me, I said that when who ever that was sitting next to me when we were playing was goin on about "random foxes" and how "Kain always gets challenged by "random foxes" was talking about it

Kain challenged me!!! lol

I hope I don't have to say this again because im gettin annoyed now
You seem pretty bitter about this whole experience. Might this effect your gameplay in the future, and if so, how would one properly abuse said rage? I'm looking deeper into the mind of the enraged smasher as a source of developing a more refined set of mindgames, and you seem to be a perfect subject.

Tell me, what lead to you agreeing to said $20 MM, and would you have taken it for any more? Would you have been just as bitter when you lost for more? I think we're making some real progress towards a new, rage-filled metagame. I'm rather excited.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
Also had I actually played the game over my month long winter break I'm certain my matches would have went better.

I didn't wanna play him to be honest because of that but I didn't wanna back out of the match.

I had extra doe on me so why not right?

But from the sound of it his "crew/ fan club" is celebrating the win more than he is....

EDIT: And spongebob who are you were you at the tourney?? were you the one sittin next to us when we were playing? jw.

4Biddin

Smash Journeyman
I'm just tryin to find out who the people are that are now spokesmen for Kain kinda pathetic as this conversation is now dragging on.

Funny because I never said I was salty...johned yes but salty no.

Now I am baffled that out of all the people that I thought would try to talk **** on the boards like I knew would happen it's people who are more or less random themselves

Top Bottom