• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
snap if you see this.. come pick me up and make sure i get up.. i cant believe i.. the whole world of warcraft

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Registrations starts at 12 o'clock.

Brawl doubles start time will still be 1 o'clock.

So, for Brawl be there between registration and doubles' start time.

Melee will start after Brawl/food break, if there is one.

If ANYONE is going to be late, call and let someone know, DJ's number is in the OP, mine's 803-235-8145—this is important, if you don't call and you're not there at start time, we will assume you aren't coming.

Brawl Doubles — 1:00
Brawl Singles — 3:00

Food Break

Melee — After food break.

There's no pushing anything back or changing the time, we have to be out by midnight.
^^THIS, I was tripping....my bad :(

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
good **** kack. I guess SP is about to leave as soon as everyone gets here. Stingers we're coming to get you.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
this is your captain snapple speaking.

leaving now with kale and AZ and staright reality in tow.

See you soon kackarot. Roads are clear, no wheather johns.

also, accepting all dragonball Z budikai tenkaichi 2 MM's

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
I'm heading out shortly, Alvin and L' are coming with me.

...whenever I get in contact with them. My phone can't make outgoing calls, the touchscreen's not working properly ~__~
But yeah, we'll be there as soon as we can. None of us are entering Brawl doubles, I don't think, so don't worry about holding that for us or anything like that.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Melee Doubles

1: PP + Twitch
2: Yay + TRC
3: Rohan + Fiz
4: Dill + 0megaZ

Melee Singles

1: PP [Defeated: Rohan, TRC, Yay(x2)]
2: Yay [Defeated: Fiz, Crio, Twitch]
3: Twitch [Defeated: Vilt, Fiz, TRC, YOSHIDO]
4: YOSHIDO
5: Crio
5: TRC
7: Nice
7: Fiz
9: Rohan
9: Dill
9: Vilt

Brawl Doubles

1: Devin + Bo (Devin + Bo)
2: Team Karl (Seth + Fiz)
3: Snapple + Kale. (Snapple + Kale.)
4: Team **** (Rag + Rohan)
5: Blae + Pie! (Blae + Pie!)
5: Suck a Kack! (TRC + Kackamee)
7: Stockfield + Vilt (Stockfield + Vilt)
7: Billy + Lopez (Billy + Lopez)

Brawl Singles

1: Devin (Marth) — split [Won Winner's: Vilt, Snapple, Kale, Kackamee]
1: Kackamee (IC) — split [Won Loser's: Stockfield, Seth, Rag, Bo, Kale]
3: Kale (D3) [Defeated: Pie, Rag, Bo]
4: Bo (Snake)
5: Rag (DK)
5: Seth (DK/Diddy)
7: ARS (Falcon)
7: Pie! (DK/Zelda)
9: Billy (Fox)
9: Blae (Peach)
9: Snapple (Wario)
9: AZ% (Diddy)
13: Vilt (TL)
13: Stockfield (ROB)
13: 0megaZer0 (Marth)
13: Lopez (Olimar)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Omega- thanks for hosting.

Yoshido- good seein you again man. Any time you wanna talk Falco just hit me up bro.

TRC- if it makes you feel any better, then I could definitely tell you lost weight. Props bro. Also, we need to meet up again really soon so we can talk more and stuff.

Devin- good shiz in Brawl bro.

Snapp- haha good times bro. Hope to see you again soon.

Crio- good stuff beating twitch, but it won't happen again! =p It's always fun to see you at tournaments bro.

Yay- Your Falco makes NO sense lol. Good shiz givin me a hard time and takin a game off each set man. One of these days I'll master this dang matchup haha. Anyway, you're too funny as always and I wanna see you around more. =)

Kack- good stuff doin so well in Brawl brah. NC rep.

Seth- you played lots of Brawl.

Raggy- yeah, we're brothers.

Fiz- u mad?

Rohan- don't be mad like Fiz.

Twitch- We're gonna do work.

Me- I suck.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
good **** everyone, shoutouts later. im tired.

but in short. i love getting to see all the people i never get to see, such as the GREAT TRC.

and ...wolf dittos...

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
I GOT TO PLAY
SONIC ADVENTURE 2: BATTLE
AT THIS TODAY.

Man, that was fun. :3

Enjoyed myself today, guys. Was nice seein' you guys again. Didn't play much, but whatever/whoever I did play, I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to being back in form for the next one.

...Speaking of which, is the next one... next week? o_o;

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm crying a lot... I discovered something about myself that was a result of this tournament, but not actually during, and not exactly smash related... this is strange...

shoutouts tomorrow, I hope.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll do my shoutouts now.

Omega- dude, it was a blast teaming with you. I wish we could have played more but I guess there's always next time. thanks for hosting, it was a great tournament, and you know I always got your back son.

Crio- Fun playin friendlies with you at the beginning, sad we didn't get to play much more than that. your Jiggs is pretty gay, not gonna lie, but that's all good, because everyone's Jiggs is gay xD but yeah it was cool meeting you man

Yoshido- the highlight of this tournament for me was when me and Ramz played you and Nice in some teams matches. Sorry for all the u-throw rests, I know that **** is gay but I was having too much fun. but yeah, if you're ever in columbia, hit me up, we gotta play again.

Nice- pretty much the same thing as Yoshido

Snapp- cool meeting you man, and thanks for always cheering for me whenever you happened to be watching my matches xD sorry I didn't really do anything awesome while you were watching though.

PP- good ****, sorry thats all I have to say, we didnt really talk to each other at all

Twitch- your tech skill is very impressive, especially considering you're only 13. Hell, you're already way better than me. It was fun playing those friendlies with you though, and teaming with you against Fiz and Rohan there for a little while. Sorry that all of my save attempts led to suicides though :/

Fiz and Rohan- you guys are too good.

Yay- yeah we didnt play at all, but just pretend that we did and that you ***** me, because that's what would have happened anyway

Kale- dunno if I talked to you or met you for that matter, but TRC and Ramz were talking about you in the car on the way back, so I figured that warrants a shoutout.

TRC- Dude do I even need to say anything? good **** today, I know you didnt do as well as you wanted, but I still love you. Fun as always.

Ramz- **** today was fun, from random teams matches to Doc vs Mario to Mewtwo vs Roy on Depths. We gotta start playing more when I move back up to columbia, there's really no excuse not to play more. We're going back to Eastern too, TRC you better get your *** there too.

so yeah, if I missed someone, sorry, it's like 2 in the morning. I'm going to bed.

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
I'm crying a lot... I discovered something about myself that was a result of this tournament, but not actually during, and not exactly smash related... this is strange...

shoutouts tomorrow, I hope.
=(

no idea what's going on, but I hope everythings ok.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Don't worry I'm just a f@ggot

I do have a shoutout (I got out of bed to post this, lol, stupidity ftw)

EverlastingYay : stop wearing the exact same clothes to every tournament <3
MAYBE A UH... NON WHITE T SHIRT FOR ONCE
MAKE THE SMUG FACE SHIRT HAPPEN. THEN WE WILL NEVER LOSE IN TEAMS.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
**** good **** kack
:3
How many Melee entrants?
Around....15? I think.
Kack- good stuff doin so well in Brawl brah. NC rep.

Me- I suck.
I'm not really NC since I've only been to 1 NC tourney ever. But thanks none the less :3
I love how you demolished everyone, but you have that last little segment. Lol.

needz more Sawnikz!

(pretty happy to see an IC main in top 3 though.nice bro)
We would've had a Sonic player in about top 7, but he isn't with us anymore T.T And thanks alot.

Yay-Nice chillin with ya bro. You really liven up the crowd.

Bo-Fun matches man. Nice try when you tried to camp me on Lylat, I wasen't gonna let that happen.

Kale-D3 can't really do much against IC's can he? Good matches and congrats on getting 3rd.

ARS-Nice job holding down Falcon. It's too bad you lost, but you got far considering who you play. Nice talking with ya.

Rag-You have a really nice DK. like, REALLY nice. That reverse punch thingy was really cool. Kinda makes me wanna play him. Good games and keep it up.

Seth-Nice Diddy Kong, sir.

Vilt-Nice Diddy Kong, sir.

AZ%-Nice Diddy Kong sir.

Crio-Nice Didd-ohwait. Good job in melee. It was nice seeing you again. Also, ggs in Panel de Pon.

Twitch-You didn't win like I planned, but still good job.

Lopez-I like your new hair. Keep it up.

Yoshido-You can play Yoshi, so you moved up on my cool person list.

TRC-It was cool teaming with you, you should play brawl more often.

THUNDER-Lookin fly as always. Your really chill. Next time we shall have Sonic adventure MM's.

Pie-Thanks for bringin more peeps witcha. You guys should come back sometime.

Blae-Nice Peach man. Your really good with her. But it's just she's really predictable in genral, and most of all her attacks can be countered. Your really chill and I hope you come back some time.

Stockfield-Nice to meet you. Your really cool and laid back. You need to come more often.

Devin-It was nice playin with you for the first time in forever. I appriciate your splitting with me, and your good intentions along with it.

Omega-Good job man. This tourney was really successful. You did really good for SC :3

NisP-O: Your wierd.

Dr. PP-You suck. :p Nah, good job in Melee. You should've played some brawl at this too.

Vilt-Your really cool for bringing every game in the world to this. (You get 2 cuz your special)

I don't think I missed anyone, but if I did...O: Uhm. Sorry. :3

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Yo, kack, I liked our teaming in friendlies we should do that again at the next tourney I come to. It was really fun and I thought we did pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom