• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Director

Smash Lord
You bros should ban snowfall cause you're totally gonna get snowed out!

Actually, you should just change this entire thing to Melee. If you do, the snow will all dissolve magically.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
**** that. I am confirmed and coming to this *****! If roads get bad then I'll just drive abit slower. I is bring Melee Brawl and livestream/recording computer which you can use for brackets if you'd like.

Edit: Omega your phone # would be a good thing to post in the OP. I needz it in case I drivez slow.
My Phone is in the OP dawg lol

803-389-9211 -- There it is again...hahaha

Stockfield, your signature....hilarious AND True lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Why did you decide to change that?

I don't know if this affects my chances of coming or not, but it will make me wake up earlier lol.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Why did you decide to change that?

I don't know if this affects my chances of coming or not, but it will make me wake up earlier lol.
Dammit.....if I do that.....Melee Might not start for a while.....

Early for Melee is the **** man

****, I might have to cancel anyway lol

same goes for the 26th if people can't show up -- Since it's the DAY after Christmas lol

zCasanova

Smash Lord
DJ, just leave the start time for Brawl at 1 o'clock, it's been like that for weeks and all the Brawl players are going to be there at that time because of that.

You can run Melee singles alongside Brawl doubles, there's plenty of room/setups for that.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
If Melee starts any time after 1:30 I'm not going to be able to make it.

I implore you to reconsider the idea of running Melee first.
not the ****ing day before when people have planned all their **** out already. I mean seriously we've already figured out everything, we want to skip Brawl teams so yadda yadda, now everyone who was coming for Melee has to be there at 12? ... serious?

like I said, if Melee starts before 1:30, me + ramz + Dill will not be there. Keep in mind, we have planned on getting there AFTER Brawl doubles, but if you're switching them, **** I don't know now.

Omega, please figure something out. as a tournament host you should be a little more on top of things here. Please.

ps : Kidd / Holymarth is snowed in at the mountains... so he won't be coming -_-

zCasanova

Smash Lord
RC's right, 8 o'clock on the night before the tournament is too late to change the schedule.

Just keep it how it was, people coming from the south shouldn't have many weather problems and those immediately north shouldn't be in too deep by 12 o'clock, anyway.

Turn out will be fine, but the schedule should be kept how it was.

Vilt

Smash Lord
No that is a terrible idea. You should just make registration an hour longer just to give people time and push everything esle an hour.

I just drove in this **** and it is terrible but nothing bad enough to stop me from going to smash with SC.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
There's a time paradox in the schedule.

Melee Doubles — 1:00 P.M.
Melee Singles — After Dubs.

Food Break — After Brawl Dubs.

Brawl Doubles — After Food Break.
Brawl Singles — After Melee Dubs.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Registrations starts at 12 o'clock.

Brawl doubles start time will still be 1 o'clock.

So, for Brawl be there between registration and doubles' start time.

Melee will start after Brawl/food break, if there is one.

If ANYONE is going to be late, call and let someone know, DJ's number is in the OP, mine's 803-235-8145—this is important, if you don't call and you're not there at start time, we will assume you aren't coming.

Brawl Doubles — 1:00
Brawl Singles — 3:00

Food Break

Melee — After food break.

There's no pushing anything back or changing the time, we have to be out by midnight.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Registrations starts at 12 o'clock.

Brawl doubles start time will still be 1 o'clock.

So, for Brawl be there between registration and doubles' start time.

Melee will start after Brawl/food break, if there is one.

If ANYONE is going to be late, call and let someone know, DJ's number is in the OP, mine's 803-235-8145—this is important, if you don't call and you're not there at start time, we will assume you aren't coming.

Brawl Doubles — 1:00
Brawl Singles — 3:00

Food Break

Melee — After food break.

There's no pushing anything back or changing the time, we have to be out by midnight.

theAPExp

Smash Ace
yeah as of right now it's not looking good for my car
it's about undrivable in hickory from what i've heard
and i'm farther into the country so it's at least that bad for me
gonna get up early and check it out
but if conditions don't improve then we're not gonna risk it

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Would you be teaming with Rohan then? I guess we have a 3 hour drive to figure things out during.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom