• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
We need more setups.

Rag, bring Optimus Prime.
Hey, we have the usual three, like I said about 1 or 2 more would be prefect....then this should go by quite fast

-- The room recently lost a table, so now I only have four, one of them able to fit 2 set-ups -- and the all ways irritating chair issue which also limits teams T.V.s

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Might not be able to make it. Grandma had another stroke last night and I'm not sure if I can just run off for the whole day when she's like this. Will update later. Status grim.
Strokes are terrible things, hope everything turns out for the best.

@Omega—

We need more than three setups for a 20+ man tournament.

I'll bring chairs.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Strokes are terrible things, hope everything turns out for the best.

@Omega—

We need more than three setups for a 20+ man tournament.

I'll bring chairs.
Agreed.

Okay, okay, I know this....

Hey, we're lucky that we'll even get 3 set-ups.....so far I can fit 5 all together...6 if I X-out the 360 which I might [will]

Most of the entrants playing Brawl anyhow...I can most definitely use another T.V. or 2 -- If 20+ people show up

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
A "VCR" Stingerz, WOW, real old man.....thats all most as bad as Beta-Max or an Eight Track lol

So I need 2 know -- Who's for SURE coming, AND, who is bringing set-ups?

Melee or Brawl or Both, with Television?

I asked Before, didn't really get an answer....so I'm asking again -- Set-ups is what makes a tournament go 'round

Brawl is going First, Then Melee on the fact that there should be more Brawlers than Meleers

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Brawl's got a good bit:

ARS
Devin
Bo
Stingers
Ape
Snap
Kale
Yay
Stock
Tru
Lopez
Pie & Blae (+4?)
Billy & friends
Thunder + (?)
Rag
Seth
Rohan
Fiz

Sure I forgot someone along the way.

Then Melee looks ~10+

stingers

Smash Obsessed
vcrs record good quality...don't hate lol

oh wow devin thats a lot of people...hmm i guess i'm gonna have to try and bring a setup too then

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I would come for some melee and maybe some brawl but I'm broke as ****. Plus I can't drive =(

edit: how often does SC have tournaments? Melee preferably.

The Director

Smash Lord
Get. At. Me.

/smoke

Edit. How many people would it be? I should probably confirm the availability before offering it.
Yo, if you end up having people over Saturday night to chill let me know. I'm not coming to this because frankly I have better things to do, (Hanuka party!!) but later Saturday night I'll be able to chill because I took Sunday morning off.

I'll already be in Charlotte on Saturday night so I could zoom on down to your place afterward.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
okay, first off, thanks for the well wishes Dev they are very much appreciated. Both my Gmama's had them at the same time last summer, which is why my family moved to Charleston to begin with (to take care of them)

second, she seems to be... coming around? I guess? as in, this stroke doesn't seem to be near as major as the last one (which restricted her to a wheelchair) she's at least talking a bit and stuff so, I don't think anyone'll be too pissed if I scoot off for a day. Though, in hindsight, if something happens, that would really, really suck.

So, in other words, I'm back on track coming, just need to figure out the mess that is the Columbia driving situation.

EDIT : me and Ramz are riding with Dill. CONFIRMED.

PS : bringing
1 Wii (with Melee and Brawl)
1 TV (good size)
1 semi-funny and kinda fat funny guy named THE RED COMET
1 sense of ambition and determination
1 broken controller
1 new controller
1 big ol' c0ck

edit : confirmed no recording set up, but Ramz is coming

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, but then Moo had family johns. Soooo you'll have to ride with just me.

It's funny because I could just look in the next room and tell you this, but I'd rather post it.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
It's funny because I could just look in the next room and tell you this, but I'd rather post it.
and that's why I love you Kevin
oh wait it's cause you're so pro at Falco
or cause you're awesome

this weather **** better clear up, no way, NO WAY son. I will be so salty @ Mother Nature + Articuno if you guys can't make it.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
****! Thats a lot of people Devin, ****!!!!!

I'm not too worried but I am a little shaken, not stirred -- hey, You know people will L-Cancel the day of so no real worries, but let's be ready just in case they do show lawl....

Vilt

Smash Lord
**** that. I am confirmed and coming to this *****! If roads get bad then I'll just drive abit slower. I is bring Melee Brawl and livestream/recording computer which you can use for brackets if you'd like.

Edit: Omega your phone # would be a good thing to post in the OP. I needz it in case I drivez slow.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Vilt, if the roads are too dangerous, don't go. I'd hate to lose another smasher so soon. That said, if you do go, be very careful, though I'm sure you know this already.

This goes for all of you NC/upper SC guys... iced roads are no joke, so make sure everything is okay before heading out.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
**** that. I am confirmed and coming to this *****! If roads get bad then I'll just drive abit slower. I is bring Melee Brawl and livestream/recording computer which you can use for brackets if you'd like.

Edit: Omega your phone # would be a good thing to post in the OP. I needz it in case I drivez slow.
YEUHHHHH!!!!!!! <3333333333333 Vilt's commin.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
If the weather is bad enough, it's really not worth making the trip.

I don't think most of you kids realize how dangerous it is driving on the interstate/back highways, especially when you factor in bad weather.

Ask Snapple about our near-death exprience on I-20 going into GA just two weeks ago.

Like, we BARELY avoided some serious **** that was caused by the weather and other people not taking heed of the road conditions.

No matter how safe you are, there's always others that just don't care/pay attention.

It's hard for the community to think of these things after just losing nes n00b, but we all take chances every time we leave the house for a tournament--this weather just makes it worse.

Lopez1118

Smash Cadet
First things first, TRC- best wishes to your gma and your fam.

Vilt- i might need to catch a ride with you.

Weather- man **** this weather it ****ing sucks! I almost hit a ****ing tree on my way home from work!

Stock, tru and myself are really goin to try to make to this one! Fingers crossed!

Lopez1118

Smash Cadet
**** devin, careful man i dont know what ill do without my bros t.a.s. And u! That would suck ***! U should do brawl after melee that way the roads can clear up some Omega. There is way more brawlers than melee anyway. We start after they are done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom