• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC -- SC, Where You Been!? -- Date: 3/13/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
Woot shoutouts.

Omegazero- Man that was a freaking awwsome tourney. It was so much more organized than final round. It was hanging with you too. i didn't even know you know mario, alvin and them. I've known them since middle school.

TRC- We'll definetly get some practice in. IT was great seeing you again.

RAMZ- aww snap those doubles matches were pretty legit. Your captain was everywhere. It good seeing you again too.

Spank That Drill- Yeah man those doubles were fun. Will definetly have to play some more before I go back to VA.

DR.PeePee- It was great seeing you again. I hope Scha has that tounery that would be awwsome. And I'll try and not bother you too much about falco lol.

Yay- You were the same as always. Im comming for you next time Hybrid. Lol not in anyway saying I'll win.

Twitch- Your freaking awwsome. Lol iT was stupid of me to go yoshi that first round. I was funny though.

Rohan- It was nice playing you man. Your marth scares me. I wish we had gotten to play more.

Fiz- It was fun fighting you in the tourney man.I wish we got to do more matches.

Crio- Good games man. Your peach is sick.

Nice- Good games man. I glad your playing smash a lil more. woot.

Kack- good job man. I swear I've seen you before , I just can't rember where.

Oh and to everyone else who I hung out with. Yall are awwosme. This was a mad fun tourney.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I'll do some quicksies

PP - Lombardi... Lombardi Lombardi. He's so good. Our matches were too fun broski, we need to play more. All the time. MAYLAY. One day my Falco will be super fluent too. :( Until then, I will rely on the luck on the Irish to win! You're too goodz.

TRC - DYNAMITE STICKZ IN DA BACK OV A DUMPTRUCK. It was fun hanging out/playing with you again. Gotta get used to that new controller man, it sucks having to break new ones in. :( Also, I noticed the weight difference, good stuff.

Twitch - The little prodigy, keep up the good work. Next time we're at the same tourny, we should friendly.

Yoshido - I GET BETTER GAS MILEAGE THAN YOU DO

Omega - Lmao man, too funny. You're pretty cool mangz, thanks for hosting.

Snapp - GET AT MY WOLF IN THE STREETS *****. POUND 4 car ride will be ridiculous.

Morton's - y so salty, dawg? Not impressed. I'd still **** ya.

Daniel - That ain't my Link.

Kale - PLAY MELEEEEEEEEE

Crio - Stop playing Puff, that ish is gay son. :|

Don Hudson - My inspiration

Vilt - You ain't ready for that Link ditto MM son.

Spike - We didn't play :(

Scha - where the **** were you?

Dill - Shup and play me ******

Thunder - I'd **** you in SAB2 son. Amy Rose all day.

NisP - :3

Now I am too lazy to continue, so everyone else...

PLAY MELEE ******S

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha Yay <3

Will you please friendly Twitch when you guys are at a tourney again? He wants to get better badly now and just didn't get a chance to play you yesterday. =)

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Yo, kack, I liked our teaming in friendlies we should do that again at the next tourney I come to. It was really fun and I thought we did pretty good.
Yeah man, definatley. Pit is such a pro character :3.

Oh wow, good **** kack.
Thanks. You should come to another big one that we have (hopefully soon) Or maybe I could travel up to NC sometime.

Kack- good job man. I swear I've seen you before , I just can't rember where.
Erm, were you at HERB2? I know I met alot of people there that cheered for me (even though I only got 3rd in mah pool)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
K I'm awake and not tranced out in depression over some writer bull ****, let me get back to the Smash. I'm gonna do this Pokemon warstory style.

Props :
-Omega DJ for hosting and being amazing.
-Dill for the ride / being chill
-Everyone who placed high.
-Brandon for doing what you do
-Kackamee, you're pretty legit son.
-Kale - Congrats on beating Bo and just being awesome. Love you and-
-Snapp. we're gonna turn Pound 4 into Pound 5 just by walking through the door.
-Yoshido - for takin' 4th at this
-Twitch for being SO ****ING GOOD! I want to train with you, we can achieve Super Saiyan status together
-Snapp for telling me he didn't want to leave his house cause he knew I'd pick Sheik.
-Dr PeePee for being like the best Falco of all time.
-Dr PeePee for getting Firespiked by Young Link (never mind I got 3 stocked, a FS is a win!)
-Yay for teams. Double Falcon... did we double knee someone? I think we did...

Everyone I played, good games.

Slops :
-Dev for being sick. Get well son.
-That car on the side of the road that appeared to have come from the woods. what the ****.
-the ball-sweat heat of death early on
-My new controller for sucking d!icks this whole tournament.
-air dodging off cliffs, lol, Azen dashing?
-Brandon picking Jiggs
-Scha not being here
-Stingers not being here
-Ramz for not entering and thinking you can't get better
-Jack n the Box for closing on the inside like right when we walked in
-Charleston for being a city made of **** & old people, and being 2 hours from anyone who plays this game, and for not having a Jack-Box.
-Me for not being good enough to deal with new controller
-Me for making poor decisions all day and sucking @ this game
-Metaknight being banned

and Snapp :

"Then what's your favorite thing to do?"
"probably suckin' d!ck I dunno"

or whatever it was. <3

@ Yay : this was the song I was singing.
http://olremix.org/remixes/300

DOESN'T FIGHT DRACULA;
ONLY MAKES PANCAKES!

it's right up your alley, Yay : )

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I hadn't played YL in like, I dunno, a month? I only used him twice the whole time, just cause I wanted to feel the **** from Falco. I basically quit him, there's no way I can play YL the way I used to when I lived in Columbia and had people to play.

but yeah, was looking forward to meeting you

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I want to come practice with

hold up
WE TALKIN' BOUT PRACTICE!!!

okay I can continue now
-to practice with PP and Twitch sometime because they're too good.
and Yay, there is no reason we should not practice together... well except Charleston sucks. but I can still offer you hospitality here as always.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Let's meet up somewhere bro. I'm in Shelby until the 10th(gone to PA from Dec 23rd-28th though). My weekends will probably be busy.

Carolinas need to stack it up together more. =)

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Shelby is 4 hours for me total but I have to drive through Columbia to get there, maybe I can drive to Yoshido's place and he can take us to you? then we can do teams as well as two set ups worth of singles if possible... I better ask him, but he's probably interested, with your permission of course.

btw Twist, I also believe you'd get in on top 5. We gotta get you out to tourneys!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna do alot of shouts. because typing on this on screen keyboard sucks ***.

TRC is amazing
Yay is cool. sort of.
PP is my favorte.

Twitch: You are insurmountably good at this game. you're wayyyy better than me. I'm glad i could meet you.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Crio I'm not sure what you did with that last comment. =p

@TRC: I'm willing to drive to Yoshido's or something. It doesn't have to be at my place.
How far is Yoshido's though?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Shelby is 4 hours for me total but I have to drive through Columbia to get there, maybe I can drive to Yoshido's place and he can take us to you? then we can do teams as well as two set ups worth of singles if possible... I better ask him, but he's probably interested, with your permission of course.

btw Twist, I also believe you'd get in on top 5. We gotta get you out to tourneys!
I WANNA GOOO! PP is one of my fav players and I've been wanting him to mentor me for like 8 months now.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Not sure if Yoshido's place is okay to have folks over at, or who can and can't in Columbia right now.

Columbia is about 2 hours from Shelby I do believe. too bad I don't still live there so we could just play there... hmm

Twist! It's hard to get you involved cause of your no-drive and out of the way status : (
but I will definitely be wanting to come play you again soon, too.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
PP- Good seeing you. thanks for hyping sc.

Seth- Thanks for saying that sc is underrated as a scene. because...well, we are

Devin- thanks for great matches man, one of these days man. im going to beat you, get well soon. i just figured out i was probably just intimidated by that amazing beard.

TRC- pound four will be a fun fun time. great seeing you at this, i really need to talk to scha about his tourney. ive been so lazy <_<

Rag- I love you. come to every sc tournament ever.

crio- we should hang out more, because your the tops, bro.

Kack- good job going to grand finals with the ice climbers man. i guess...

stockfield- good seeing you as always. cant wait for our grudge match

lopez- <3!

THUNDER!- man i wanted some blaz to happen, or some brawl friendlies. oh well, next time man.

blae and pie- thanks for coming out guysss too bad peach ***** wario.

Adam, thanks for all the help in brawl plus man. i cant wait to play you again.

Everlasting Don- man i was getting better as the dittos went on. and were going to play again. i swear it.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
update for PP : Yoshido said it's okay to play at his place if we give him a few days notice. But we can still come to Shelby, if you want.

I'm free on basically all days right now, so any day that you guys can come up with works for me.

I should probably be doing this through PM's or something lol

Lopez1118

Smash Cadet
I guess I can try this:

Omega(crazy black guy)-don't get ****! DK,lol! Thanks for hosting dude, I always have fun at your tournaments!
Devin-good **** on winning winners finals, it's always cool hanging out. Hope you feel bettet man.
Stock-25,000 towels in Stock! lol. You will get them next time brother!
Bo-dude!
Kackame-Thanks man, that match Pit and Olimar- good ****, and you and stockfield should team next time.
Snapple-Wario vs. Wario, I'll get you next time! And maybe sum brawl+?
Kale-good **** beating Bo!
ARS-Captain Falcon is legit dude, you should go to more tournaments.
Thunderz-funny ****, I want to face your Falco next time.
Mario-BACONATOR is the shizznits!
Alvin-uhh where's Theodore?
Yay-Luda!
TRC-good **** teaming with Kack in brawl(even though you don't play Brawl)
Twitch- being almost tall as PP.
Vilt- cool desk top, cant wait for Herb3!
Nispe-did you smoke one yesterday?
Blae-Peach is ****** bro,CANCEL!
Stingers-sucks you couldn't make it!
TRu-not being there
Everyone else I met, nice meeting you all. Sorry if I can't remember your names, a mind is a terrible thing to waste!

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
has vilt put the videos up yet i wanna see my over-hyped 0-death against omega ^ ^
j/k omega your marth ***** with those random tipped fsmashes
even tho u don't play brawl =D

also hopefully we'll have brawl+ next time =/

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Never get your hopes up around NC when it comes to videos. We still don't have herb 2 videos.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Well, the 26th is scrapped....some bull**** happened here at home....and well It's not looking to good....

I am going to put a -Lost and Found- List in the op and here

~Lost and Found~

A Wii Component cable and Wii Power cable where the T.V. Near the entry door (Devins T.V.) was

A Black 360 Controller tih 3 stickers on it

A Melee game and WiiMote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom