• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Yeah I noticed it when huy sent me his info also lol thanks Dante

@srk the LAN party is going to be melee only as far as I know but some ppl brought their own brawl setup for friendlies last time
you should come to smashclub on Saturdays

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Will the LAN party be melee only or will there be a brawl tournament as well?
Yeah I noticed it when huy sent me his info also lol thanks Dante

@srk the LAN party is going to be melee only as far as I know but some ppl brought their own brawl setup for friendlies last time
you should come to smashclub on Saturdays
The Smash Club has a Brawl tournament this coming Saturday but it is doubles. ;)

SomeRandomKid

Smash Cadet
I was told there was a cap on how many people could enter the Brawl tournament. Unfortunately I did not get in.

I'm usually doing something on Saturdays so I tend to miss out on the club. Otherwise I would go.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Michael Quintanilla (paid)
Anthony Hearst (paid)
David Chao (paid)
Huy Vo (not paid)
Stephen Fung (not paid)
Dante (paid) (BRINGING 1 SETUP)
Caleb Cho (BRINGING 2 SETUPS!!!)
Gino (owes $1)
Tejinder Mangat (not paid)
Jon Rutledge (paid)
Wayne (not paid)

So is Andrej in this? :confused:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Michael Quintanilla (paid)
Anthony Hearst (paid)
David Chao (paid)
Huy Vo (not paid)
Stephen Fung (not paid)
Dante (paid) (BRINGING 1 SETUP)
Caleb Cho (BRINGING 1.5 SETUPS)
Gino (owes $1) <---------------------- Not sure if he is coming
Tejinder Mangat (not paid)
Jon Rutledge (paid)
Wayne (not paid)

joeplicate

Smash Master
hey yo

colin 'the riptide' timothy mitchell michaels is gonna go to SLO next year
he's the best doc this side of the bay area
get at the kid

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Grand Finals of the tournament being uploaded now. I'll get to the other random matches soon (got footage of Andre, Joe (Helmet), Gino, and more).

My youtube channel is listed as my homepage on my profile here.

EDIT: **** the 10 minute limit on youtube! God ****it, I gotta split my videos into segments.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
good stuff yesterday huy! And it was nice playing with gosu and his bro. I also want a rematch with dante. lol. i need me some practice against jiggs.
Thanks Gino. :) Also, I lost today's N64 Smash tournament in the 3rd round. It was a bad rule set. (Single elimination, one match in a set, I had a bad controller, items on, playing on unfair stages, etc.) :(

First prize was a pizza coupon to Woodstock's and there were no 2nd place prize. :(

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Huy all I hear are johns lol. but really good work on sat. Just work on Ganon matchup and peach dittos and you are good to go!

And btw anybody know when last smashclub meeting is?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Huy all I hear are johns lol. but really good work on sat. Just work on Ganon matchup and peach dittos and you are good to go!

And btw anybody know when last smashclub meeting is?
Thanks, Caleb. :) Yeah I need to work on Ganondorf and Peach dittos to beat Joe and Josh. I think my Peach versus Jigglypuff match ups are pretty good but sometimes I forget to down throw. :( Also are you going to SJSU or SFSU? SJ is in the process of organizing biweeklies and SFSU has monthlies to yeah. :)

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Oh actually I decided last minute to go to sbcc so looks i'm staying here haha.
Yeah my two top choices were sfsu and csulb (both really good smashscenes, so very tempting lol) but thinking long term I need to save some money plus I've already taken classes at cc before for high school dual enrollment and I really like it there.

ginooo

Smash Rookie
Thanks Gino. :) Also, I lost today's N64 Smash tournament in the 3rd round. It was a bad rule set. (Single elimination, one match in a set, I had a bad controller, items on, playing on unfair stages, etc.) :(

First prize was a pizza coupon to Woodstock's and there were no 2nd place prize. :(
lol. That tournament was mostly a fun thing so that everyone can play so I doubt they know much about competitive rules.

Caleb's leaving? I keep forgetting you're still in high school man. :laugh: We need to play over the summer then. I'll be here for Summer Session B. I'll also have my car so hopefully we can go to some tourneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom