• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
to every1 at sb, just want to apologize for my attitude while I was there. That was definately me at my worst and I hope you guys can ignore the fact that I was there and get to know me at another tourny.

CableCho57

Smash Lord
And I want to apologize on behalf of sb for the weak sauce 8 man bracket. You came a long way and there are like 10 more good players 2 of them being some of sb's best Joe and Josh.
Hopefully turnout will be much better next time.

I.C.U.

Smash Rookie
I'm going to make sure Jeff comes to the next smash club so we can settle the best falcon in sb dispute

DanteFox

Smash Champion
hey let me in on this battle. I wanna vie for the title of best falcon in sb lol. in fact why don't we do a falcon-only mini-tourney. no entry fee, no payout, just for the title. :d

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I'm going to make sure Jeff comes to the next smash club so we can settle the best falcon in sb dispute
lol haha hypeee

they should play 2/3 or 3/5 pound 4 rule set
I was actually thinking 3/5 pound 4 rules too
hey let me in on this battle. I wanna vie for the title of best falcon in sb lol. in fact why don't we do a falcon-only mini-tourney. no entry fee, no payout, just for the title. :d
I want to test out my CF too. :)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
btches gotta know Ross smokeherbz got the best falcon in cencal. You guys can't fight for your prideless best in SB falcon if you want though I guess

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Guys, remember Anthony's brother Max? He was at the VERY VERY first Smash club meeting.

He's coming by for the last meeting of the year. =)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
He's Anthony's older brother, and as I recall, they both were destroying you guys in teams with double Falcon in Melee. =)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
man I love playing teams so much. Playing teams with you guys on saturdays is one of the highlights of my week. I just wanna thank you guys for being so awesome. It's a blast hanging out with you guys. I'm stoked for this sat.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
man I love playing teams so much. Playing teams with you guys on saturdays is one of the highlights of my week. I just wanna thank you guys for being so awesome. It's a blast hanging out with you guys. I'm stoked for this sat.
I like playing teams too because it gives me a chance to try out my tertiaries like Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Falco, etc. so if I lose it won't feel too bad since I can share the blame with my partner. :laugh:

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Seriously thank god for David and Anthony. A couple of years ago smashfests were kind of a rarity but thanks to smashclub I'm so thankful

edit: woot woot as of now I'm a legal adult! Ahah officially 18 son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom