• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
Just going to post my two cents, I definitely think the first Saturday of Fall is a good time for the LAN party. Plus, Smash Club didn't start until the second or so week of the quarter so it wouldn't conflict with that either

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
What time on thurs and friday?
Smashfest location: San Rafael Resident Hall 3rd Floor Tower Room 3151C
Time: Friday The time begins when the first set up is brought.

EDIT: Smashfest Thursday is canceled. Friday Smashfest starts whenever the first person who brings a set up gets here. We can have two set ups. I'm counting on Dante and Caleb. We can even begin Friday 8 AM if you get here with the set up. :)

EDIT 2: We're actually playing right now but it is not my set up so I don't know if it will still be available once you get here. ;)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
wait why do we have to bring setups? I thought you said carlos had a setup? or is that just in case a lot of people show up?
Carlos is leaving on Thursday night and we are playing on Friday in my suite (not Carlos) and I don't have a set up. :( New Smashfest information:

Time: Begins when the first person with the set up shows up so it can even be Friday at 8 AM. We are only playing on Friday unless Caleb brings a set up on Thursday. :)

Also Nelson is in charge of the LAN Parties now not me. I might get elected onto the A.S. Tech Committee but not right now. :(

Caleb, what time are you free on Thursday? :confused:

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
hmm so i might be down to play at 8 am on friday (im moving out that afternoon). i doubt it but would anyone else go at that time?

∫unk

Smash Master
metalreflectslime has an emoticon in 95% of his posts.
im pretty sure its 99 or 100%

whats slo doing on the 17th? maybe i can drive up play, ideally stay for a night before i move in. when i say slo i mean brian and willie cause i dont really know anyone else.

doesnt matter what game or what we do really. im bringing w me.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
So like Caleb, David, and I were playing Melee on 7th floor and the TV blew out and there was smoke coming out of the TV. SCSA 4 anyone? ;)

Tomorrow's Smashfest: we need two full set ups with two power strips. There will be 6 people total: Andrej, Caleb, Dante, Huy, Jeff, and David. We can have a teams station and a singles station. ;)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
im pretty sure its 99 or 100%

whats slo doing on the 17th? maybe i can drive up play, ideally stay for a night before i move in. when i say slo i mean brian and willie cause i dont really know anyone else.

doesnt matter what game or what we do really. im bringing w me.
**** dude I wish, we need to kick it soon. I'll be in Mountainview in 2 days, so I won't be in SLO much this summer. I'll hit up up if I do come down though.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Okay, so due to metalreflectslime's tremendous amount of posting, I've decided I'm creating a new game that anyone who reads this post can participate in.

If you see a post from metalreflectslime and it has no replies after it and it has no smiley, simply point it out and you get 1 point. But you have the immediate follow up to his post for it to count. Also, you should post your total. I'd say first to 7 or something, but I don't want to play this game longer than 2 or 3 years. So first to 5 is the winner. Prize to be determined.

EDIT: Also, don't be a F A G and look at his post history because that makes this game much less interesting.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Okay, so due to metalreflectslime's tremendous amount of posting, I've decided I'm creating a new game that anyone who reads this post can participate in.

If you see a post from metalreflectslime and it has no replies after it and it has no smiley, simply point it out and you get 1 point. But you have the immediate follow up to his post for it to count. Also, you should post your total. I'd say first to 7 or something, but I don't want to play this game longer than 2 or 3 years. So first to 5 is the winner. Prize to be determined.

EDIT: Also, don't be a F A G and look at his post history because that makes this game much less interesting.
Are you in Mountainview yet? :confused: I sent you a ton of messages on AIM. There was a smashfest yesterday in south San Jose and another one today in Cupertino. The next Smashfest is in Fremont on Thursday.

Stev

Smash Ace

LOL ****. Do sad faces count? btw, I'm like 5 minutes from you. Call me if you're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom