• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I'll try if you guys promise not to flake on me again lol. I understand that I live far away tho, so it's not exactly the easiest location to get to. maybe we could commandeer a room at ucsb instead? I'll update you guys later tho, but stay tuned, and remind me at the end of finals week so i don't forget. I got a lot on my plate these next two weeks, and I need to focus on it lol. melee *****, btw. and don't you forget it. ;)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I'll try if you guys promise not to flake on me again lol. I understand that I live far away tho, so it's not exactly the easiest location to get to. maybe we could commandeer a room at ucsb instead? I'll update you guys later tho, but stay tuned, and remind me at the end of finals week so i don't forget. I got a lot on my plate these next two weeks, and I need to focus on it lol. melee *****, btw. and don't you forget it. ;)
Actually these next two weeks are busy for me too, but Smashfest at Carlos's after finals is good. :)

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
wha wha as of today i am officially done with high school! lets play melee sometime afte you guys are done with finals
So like my friends were organizing a Melee tournament in San Jose (well even though I was in Santa Barbara, I was still helping with advice, suggestions, etc.). We thought it was going to have a low turn out, but then 8 Northern California Power Ranked Melee Smashers said they were going this Saturday. So it turns out I will be at a good Melee scene whether I am in Santa Barbara or San Jose. Where do you plan to transfer to later? :confused: :055:

DanteFox

Smash Champion
my last final is on thursday next week.

lol SB can't compete with norcal but I'll try my best to give you a good challenge huy so you don't feel like you missed out.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
my last final is on thursday next week.

lol SB can't compete with norcal but I'll try my best to give you a good challenge huy so you don't feel like you missed out.
Do you plan to Smash on Thursday or prefer to wait until Friday? Technically I must leave the dorm by Saturday, but I will petition for Sunday since I have transportation problems with my parents. :) :011:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
whats with all these pokemon?
:001: :002: :003:

EDIT:

Also the UCSB Housing is being gay and they won't let me leave later than Friday 10 PM so if we Smash after finals, it has to be like whenever Dante wakes up until like 5 PM Friday I guess.

EDIT2:

There is a chance I may be on the UCSB A.S. Tech Committee next year as well as in charge of the SB Hub and I may have control over the LAN Parties (but I am not sure yet). In any case, if that happens, is everyone cool with me scheduling the LAN Parties on the first Saturday of Fall Quarter? We would have a higher turn out for the Melee tournament since no one has homework, midterm, essays, projects, etc. to worry about. Nelson may also be on the Committee or in charge of the Hub so maybe Dante can talk with him too. Dante, do you have Nelson's cell phone number? None of this is set in stone yet so I just wanted to know everyone's opinion on this. Also, making the LAN Parties as well as the Melee tournaments early in the quarter will make it easier for SLO to be available. :)

EDIT3:

Is everyone cool with 10-9-10 as a tentative tournament / LAN Party date? :confused:

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
sounds good to me. if it doesn't work out, we can always change it.

do you have a melee setup at your dorm huy?
No, but Carlos does and he lives on my floor which is only a 20 second walk to his room from my room. I play Melee with his suitemates all of the time. In Melee doubles, I start out with 2 stocks so to make it more fair since they are new to the competitive Smash Melee scene. Also this guy on Craigslist posted that we wanted to money match anybody within the Santa Barbara area. I emailed him and he never responded. I wonder if he was even serious. Anyways that was kinda random. :confused:

EDIT2:

Dante, do you have Nelson's cell phone number? Also if you don't, are you able to get his cell phone number soon so we can make plans? Carlos plans to pass on his SB Hub / A.S. Tech Committee powers / responsibilities soon so yeah. :)

EDIT3:

My friend wants to know how to change your Smash Boards name to a blue color to indicate that you are a tournament organizer once you have proof that you organized the tournament. Like who would you notify and link the thread to? :confused:

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Nelson has my number and we are connected on aim. so i have a way to contact him and he has ways to contact me.

in order to get a blue name you have to host a tournament and then go into your profile and go into one of the settings ( I forget which one) then send a link of the smashboards thread for your tournament thread to an admin. Then once they approve it you get a blue name.

but yeah lets play on friday. I got nothing on that day.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Nelson has my number and we are connected on aim. so i have a way to contact him and he has ways to contact me.

in order to get a blue name you have to host a tournament and then go into your profile and go into one of the settings ( I forget which one) then send a link of the smashboards thread for your tournament thread to an admin. Then once they approve it you get a blue name.

but yeah lets play on friday. I got nothing on that day.
Wait so are you coming to Carlos's dorm or am I going to your house? :confused: Also I have to check with Carlos when is he checking out of San Rafael Resident Hall. I'm checking out at 5. Do you want to like text Carlos and ask him if you can come over on Friday? Well he is probably going to say "yes" it is just that he might leave by then. :(

∫unk

Smash Master
this is sudden and random, but im going back to ucsb and im going to be there for the summer. ill be there at the latest on the 21st. brawl ppl lets play text/call me 6504216192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom