• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
does anyone have any points in the MRS game

MRS... you should sometimes not do smilies so we have a chance. At weird times like 2AM.
I check this thread every time i see MRS post. I want to be the first one to get a point.
So far Brian has one point except he probably made up the game after he saw that I had no smiley faces so he pointed it out like 1 minute after he made the game which may have been unfair to other people to saw that I had no smiley faces before but didn't point it out since the game hasn't been invented yet. Brian should have waited like 24 hours so every could have a chance to know about the game first. But yeah, I will sometimes do a post with no emoticons, Pokemon, Shy Guy, etc. to give people a chance at random times like after midnight or really early in the morning at 6 AM or something. ;)

Anyways the current points are as follows:

Gishnak: 1

Gishnak

Smash Ace
I made up the game and then looked at a bunch of posts. I was surprised to find one. It definitely was an advantage, but I didn't start the game after finding one or anything.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I made up the game and then looked at a bunch of posts. I was surprised to find one. It definitely was an advantage, but I didn't start the game after finding one or anything.
Oh okay. :) Anyways, are you going to CF 8? :confused: Also Dante, can you contact Nelson and ask him if it is okay to make the LAN Party early so SLO has a better chance of being available?

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Hey it's John Z. from UCSB Smash Club co-prez's. Jun I met you at SBCC a little while back. Melee players I see you all using these forums like chat rooms :D

How is everybody? I'm in UCSB all summer!

∫unk

Smash Master
you all should go to the oxnard tournament

i was talking to crackle (since he plays brawl)

eric i don't have your number in my phone i'll try to catch you on aim

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
I play melee when I'm extremely bored :D, but I got so much homework lately I probably won't be down for it often. Brawl on the other hand...

Crackle

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZZZobac
Better games the day after, my Snake is getting somewhere! :D
Does the tournament on Friday have doubles too?

mio

Smash Ace
Yes it does, as advertised. Everything you need to know is in the tournament threads. We will always have doubles tournaments, we had one at the last ranking battle as well.

qmann28

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm going to be in SB all summer also so if you end up playing, I'd appreciate an invite. I could use the practice

mio

Smash Ace
Cho! Yeah man we did do pretty well in teams at the ranbat on Friday. I think spacies + luigi is a great combo. We should team again at 1.3 unless you already got another teammate lined up

$heen

Smash Ace
Does anybody know a place to park where it would be cheaper than $15-30 like PockyD mentioned? Like anywhere in South SF and then we BART to the venue?
If Kurtis teams with Myko, then I need someone else to team with. If Myko doesn't come, then I'm teaming with Kurtis. I need someone to team with me as a back up in case Myko comes and Kurtis decides to team with him. Also regarding money matches, I will do it with people if I feel confident. Naota21t, what rule set would you agree to for MM?
So now I need a partner for Melee doubles. Someone decent (like someone who got 17th like me at CF 8 or is near that skill level) and is going to this team with me.
If Kurtis teams up with Myko, then I will need a partner for Melee doubles.
I can team with you. I also sent you a PM but since my PM was full, there was an error in sending the PM so I'm not sure if you received it. I emptied my PM box an hour ago.
+5 b!tches

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Okay, so due to metalreflectslime's tremendous amount of posting, I've decided I'm creating a new game that anyone who reads this post can participate in.

If you see a post from metalreflectslime and it has no replies after it and it has no smiley, simply point it out and you get 1 point. But you have the immediate follow up to his post for it to count. Also, you should post your total. I'd say first to 7 or something, but I don't want to play this game longer than 2 or 3 years. So first to 5 is the winner. Prize to be determined.

EDIT: Also, don't be a F A G and look at his post history because that makes this game much less interesting.
L2P

10char

GreatFox64

Smash Journeyman
Cho! Yeah man we did do pretty well in teams at the ranbat on Friday. I think spacies + luigi is a great combo. We should team again at 1.3 unless you already got another teammate lined up
i agree. a spacie with a floaty character is really good in general.

I.C.U.

Smash Rookie
I don't know how you guys are surviving without getting wobbled, personally I need at least monthly wobbles just to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom