• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I hope you guys make it to Smash club on Saturday. I can't make it due to...rowing team stuff. But there is an important announcement that Anthony is going to make that I know all of you will be interested in. I won't spoil it quite yet on his request, but for those who don't make it, I'll try to post about it on Sunday.

But I will definitely be available the next two weeks. =)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
I hope you guys make it to Smash club on Saturday. I can't make it due to...rowing team stuff. But there is an important announcement that Anthony is going to make that I know all of you will be interested in. I won't spoil it quite yet on his request, but for those who don't make it, I'll try to post about it on Sunday.

oooooo sounds cool. :bee:

GosuSheep

Smash Journeyman
david said:

Is it drugs? Candy? Strippers? TELL ME.

javitr91

Smash Rookie
So is there going to be anything this weekend in SLO? I enjoyed the last time I was over, but I just haven't been told when they happen.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
oh yeah, for SB people who don't know, on the 15th at ucsb smash club there will be a mini tourney. $2 entry fee. singles only. but screw that, imma hold a dubs tourney right after that for free. =D Someone other than josh team with me, not cuz I have a problem with josh, but I wanna branch out and try some different teammates. plus it's more fair. me and josh are too good of a team. :p

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
oh yeah, for SB people who don't know, on the 15th at ucsb smash club there will be a mini tourney. $2 entry fee. singles only. but screw that, imma hold a dubs tourney right after that for free. =D Someone other than josh team with me, not cuz I have a problem with josh, but I wanna branch out and try some different teammates. plus it's more fair. me and josh are too good of a team. :p
It would be interesting to see Dante / Josh versus Huy / Anthony. :laugh:

Doubles tournament for free sounds good. :)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Yeah so I lied, I didn't post about it on Sunday because stuff happened, and because I almost forgot about this topic.

But as Dante said...Smash club tournament on the 15th. Melee Singles, Brawl Doubles. Free entry if you paid for membership (pay for it pls, we have food!), otherwise it's only $2 per event. Cash prize for first place, I'm pretty sure a gift card for 2nd place.

Anthony will enter Melee Singles. John will be entering Brawl Doubles. I will be entering both events. =D

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Yeah so I lied, I didn't post about it on Sunday because stuff happened, and because I almost forgot about this topic.

But as Dante said...Smash club tournament on the 15th. Melee Singles, Brawl Doubles. Free entry if you paid for membership (pay for it pls, we have food!), otherwise it's only $2 per event. Cash prize for first place, I'm pretty sure a gift card for 2nd place.

Anthony will enter Melee Singles. John will be entering Brawl Doubles. I will be entering both events. =D
Is the cash prize coming from the payout or is it already a set amount? Because if it is coming from the entry fee, then the gift card may be worth more money than the pay out if there is only 4 Melee players entering. If it is more than 4, then it may be worth as much as the gift card or more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom