• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
as captain blackadder once said:
'It started badly, Trailed off a bit in the middle, and the less said about the end the better'

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to those who were able to make it to Fudds <3 . Sorry hadn't replied, was really busy this weekend and still kinda am, but for those that couldn't, s'all good, there will always be next time for more shenannigans~

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
carry on Sync, even if they don't attend, it's obvious that I do.

Edit: and also, there's more than likely a few others like Dark Shifter who like to be notified in advance since we have to fit it into our schedules and stuff.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Thinking about it. Post Friday classes sounds doable, but depends if my family needs me for Friday.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
If I had a ride, I'd consider going.
just take the Megabus 2nd and the 4th (for the return trip).

I'll be going, and anyone else who intends on going should do the same, I can probably get you guys rides to/from the SA megabus, if not I can at least give you the via bus route(s) you'd need to get there.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Page 305 of this thread. Never forget what we stood for once!

SA can be reborn!

40PPS, don't use anything else

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm trying to remember why I was absent that February cause I don't remember seeing those specific posts.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Thank you Zero and anyone else that decides to go to Houston for my series. In the near future, I'm going to nail down a venue in SA and advertise over there and run tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom