• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll be getting there a bit later, probably around six or so. I should be able to spend the night though. :applejack:

sheikamaru

jive
U gais so liky to liv en sen entonio. U has 6 flax ashtowurld n c wurld. U gais also hav loz of smash fez all d time :( an mid aktif zity.

U gais so liky

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Speaking of tournaments, The Championships is this weekend. I think it's only one day, the 13th. Not sure how it's gonna play out due to the match between WE and CLG EU messing up and never finishing, but who wants to come by and do the same thing we did at Nike's place?
League all day/night. HDMI and Laptop would be needed though. Second TV can I guess be for whatever else people want to play instead of playing or watching league.

(also gonna be wasting $10 on this skin if I find some money)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I may not be able to make it-- Already have plans to hang out with a friend for his birthday.

Speaking of birthday gathers, I probably be not able host my own usual game night for my birthday with the mess caused by the painting renovations.

Solo training for Subway Fight Night maybe.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Since Espy's off the grid for personal issues, would we need an OP ownership change just for the two months?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think I made the same post awhile ago, but it's been a year since this thread was updated not counting the one time Paw got a hold of Espy's laptop and put his dying message.
Probably better to switch it to someone for either forever or as beros said, two months.

Ask Sky Pirate, Kyle.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Espy updated the OP a second after I added the information.
Not even playing the game and he's still mind-****ing me. >_>

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Hey
Hey
Hey guise, GUISE
I will be in SA this weekend guise.
Planning on going to Fuddrucker's this weekend, since Tofer suggested I redo birthday dindin night 'til I visit ya'll, and I'm willing to be accommodating, ofcourse

I'll be gettin' to SA around 5ish on FRIDAY, and I say 7ish at Fudds? The one off Ingram closest to Bandera. Again, I can move it to Sat or even Sun, but just depends when it is most convenient for ya'lls

Hopefully being seeing some of ya this weekend

v Obligatory pic

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I can go Friday or Saturday.
I had to post because I laughed when I realized Clover and I were both editing my first post at the same exact time.

Off I go. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Aw damn, pushing limits by staying out of house too long too often. Maybe Friday so I can use the excuse for staying on campus later than usual. Saturday already got plans :O

Tesh

Smash Hero
:(

does anyone know a safe street i can sleep on when I come to SA later this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom