• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
So my mini locals I go to is made up of mostly high school kids who think synchros are old school. After I won that tournament last week, they started going on about the idea of having a traditional tournament. I lol'd so much. They think if you make a deck and put raigeki and duster in it its a tradish deck. I find it my right nay my obligation as an OG triple OG to show this kids what a real banned deck is. FTK all day *****. But what should I run I was thinking cyber jar or exchange ftk maybe even scientist. - if you read this then I wasted your time because it was meant for zano :p

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I Just dont know how to build on now that ****s limited to one like last will, reasoning and monster gate. I used to have a cyber jar otk deck that I think I can improve upon now that one day of peace and into the void and temple of the kings exsist. I can also add max c to plus every time they ss for jar. But I cant remember the build.

Shadow Falcon

Smash Rookie
So my mini locals I go to is made up of mostly high school kids who think synchros are old school. After I won that tournament last week, they started going on about the idea of having a traditional tournament. I lol'd so much. They think if you make a deck and put raigeki and duster in it its a tradish deck. I find it my right nay my obligation as an OG triple OG to show this kids what a real banned deck is. FTK all day *****. But what should I run I was thinking cyber jar or exchange ftk maybe even scientist. - if you read this then I wasted your time because it was meant for zano :p

Why don't you go to Gamelot or something

Nike.

Smash Hero
Regarding this coming weekends smashfest:

• Friday & Saturday. On Fri, show up as early as 4pm (dad works from home before that, so 4 at the earliest)
  • Can stay the night if you wish.
  • Ends late-ish on saturday
  • Day2-3 will be livestreamed on the tv downstair. If theres enough interest, we can do some kind of food thing
  • There will be tv's set up for smash, so please bring wii's.

Sync said that Houston is interested. Potential **** weekend.

Scratch that, too sudden. How does Tuesday sound for most of you? Still around 8 PM. Y'know, prepare our bodies for the world finals Thursday.
I'll go.

---------------------------------

Also, I've been craving melee ever since the dallas tourney.

Nike.

Smash Hero
No I had originally said Fri-Sun, but I didn't realize that Day1 of the League Tourney was on Thursday.
Can't have anything on thursday, though.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Guess I can head straight from UTSA to Nike's after class on Friday, but that's spending 3 extra hours on campus waiting for 4PM. Shouldn't be a problem unless family obligations arise.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I was watching videos and stumbled upon some old ****. DMK vs Espy and Sethlon. I forgot DMK exsisted lol I cant believe he used to beat players like espy and sethlon :facepalm: watching those reminded me of where espy's unrelenting hatered for MK came from.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I got up til end of Spirit Temple before a wave of exhaustion hit. Filled out the MST?
Dead smash talk on stream was pretty disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom