• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I have to request from K Prime how to add a bunch of games and stuph on my wii. Getting bored doing literally nothing here, almost tempted to go reapply at Walmart today.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Return of Nike's legendary 3-Day Smashfest? From which I can't remember when the first and only time it happened before.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I get paid this Thursday. Nike, would it be possible to house me for that weekend? I'd be gone to go to work whenever I have to, but I'd be there for the rest of the time for League and Smash if it's all good and whatnot. :applejack:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Once Espy gets to it or someone else is put in charge of the thread, it'll be updated.
If you want, you can possibly ask one of the mods for this sub-forum and give the thread to someone you think will update it regularly.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I'm gonna try to get confirmation from my parents to host a 3-day smashfest from October 4-6.
The League World Championship's is that weekend (except finals) and I'll be streaming it from the tv downstairs.

Link to the tourney info: http://www.leaguepedia.com/wiki/Season_2_World_Championship

Anyone here game?
I hope I can make it.

I got a flat tire recently, which isn't a super bad thing since I was looking to replace some anyway. Just means I can't get any where any time soon.

Shadow Falcon

Smash Rookie

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
I get paid this Thursday. Nike, would it be possible to house me for that weekend? I'd be gone to go to work whenever I have to, but I'd be there for the rest of the time for League and Smash if it's all good and whatnot. :applejack:
this, cept, I get paid Sat. and don't actually need the money for anything in particular :3

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Sup, *****es. Haven't checked this **** in weeks. What did I miss? Nothing? That's what I thought. Go **** yourselves (except K Prime).

Inb4 no one missed you/big *****/ignored

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, I'm going to be gone for the next two months. I'm not going anywhere, and I'm not necessarily going out of town or whatnot. What I'm gonna do is cut myself completely from the internet for a long, long period of time. Looking at about two months, give or take.

I've talked about it with some of you guys, but I'm going through a ton of issues right now that have been at the back of my mind for more than a decade, and now it's all starting to hit a critical point where not only my mental health is at risk, but my physical health is starting to be effected by it. I can't handle much of it anymore, so I'm going to be spending most of my time each day trying to tackle the issues that have been affecting me for so long.

I'm sorry if it's vague, and that this news is so sudden, but that's just how it has to be for awhile, and believe me, I'm also not too happy with the decision. I'm going to be unavailable on all means of contact online, so that means AIM, Skype, SWF, irc, PMs, VMs, and any other means you guys can think of.

All of the commitments I've already made are still in effect, so I'll see some of you at the Subway Fight Night in October, or at Nike's little Smashfest in October if he gets the okay. I'll also be more than happy to answer my phone whenever I'm at home, and text messages are fine too. If something comes up during those months, like a small fest or just a group meet, then I'll do what I can to get there, but I can't promise anything.

If you DO happen to see me online on SWF, AIM, or Skype, it's primarily for business purposes only in regards to my specific situation, so I'm going to ask kindly for you guys to not contact me at all if you see me online somehow.

I'll see you guys back here around late November or December. Happy Smashing, and I'll see you later. :applejack:

- Espy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom