• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I think he'd need to find one of those Happy Heart thingies first before that selection opens up.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Find me a place for 300 month that not terribly ghetto and I will.

:phone:
if you can find a place like that for that cheap. I'M going to move there. I'm paying £380 (so about $500) a month for a single room in a houseshare in a pretty run down area

and this is a good deal

Tesh

Smash Hero
So if I come to San Antonio for the tournament on the 27th can I get rides and housing and stuff?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Hey I can accept chicken when im really hungry or its prepared in other ways, but watermelon is a FRUIT....or something. I'm not interested. Its not even conveniently sized like the other ones.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So basically, Espy hates black people that don't fit the stereotype?
Seems pretty racist.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So I've heard.

Ech, that was so freaking obvious but I can't think of anything for it.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
I have this one friend from high school who is on like an anti-chicken religion because he never eats it. Not even the grilled chicken my Dad would make at times. Weird guy...

Did I mention he was black too?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
only because there are more white ppl. not to worry eventually white ppl will go extinct :p
No, I mean in terms of their own percentage. Like the amount of white people taking benefits when compared to the amount of white people not taknig benefits is higher than the amount of black people taking benefits when compared to the amount to the amount not taking benefits

It's about the only stereotype thats false really. Only 2 black people in my uni class and they both come back from the lunch break with KFC

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
so.... in an attempt to save my Melee Disc from being thrown in the trash I made a few more efforts to get it to work, since it wouldn't work on Thursday.

I tried loading it from my Silver GameCube a few times, tried cleaning it, tried wetting it, tried smoothing out the cracks using finger oils, nothing.

on a whim, I decide to make sure it wasn't the GC acting up, I attempt to load Sonic Mega Collection
"... reading disc" followed by "No Disc" message.
I do the same with Mario Kart Double dash, same result.
I try Fire Emblem, path of radiance, and by some miracle it works, killing my theory that it was my GC's disc reader, but then, just for the sake of it, and out of a desperate desire to be able to play Melee and Sonic Mega Collection again, I attempt to load melee on my purple gamecube.

To my great pleasure, Success! I proceed to play a quick match to see if the loading screens would crap out and give me errors. Not a single one :/ who'd have guessed it was just the Silver GC's disc reader :/

Now time to see if it'll load some of my other games I thought were a complete loss to scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom