• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Thank you Zero and anyone else that decides to go to Houston for my series. In the near future, I'm going to nail down a venue in SA and advertise over there and run tournaments.
Just to clear my conscious: I don't travel much because going to other cities isn't really about Smash for me, it's about seeing family for the most part. Visiting Houston is hard, and I am very attached to my family so I gravitate towards them. Same for like Dallas. I go to Dallas a few times each year because most of my older siblings are there, not really for Smash.

I know that no one asked for my opinion, but I didn't want it to seem like I was intruding on anything with my own plans, or just why I don't go to tournaments despite love playing this game.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I obviously have no impact in OoC tourneys but I fall under family obligation as well, even for cousins in Houston I visit often. And then a whole list of uncountable johns we all have as of the late. The one reason Slush is always giving, is not in that list.

Is the visitor parking easy to spot? This fear of not finding it. If I do go straight from campus, can't stay past 8.

Tesh

Smash Hero
damn megabus to san antonio is so cheap, they must know you guys never have anything going on.

anyone notice megabus added like 4 new TX locations I've never heard of?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
And then a Diddy 'Naner was thrown into my plans. I thought it was a one time thing last Friday, but from then until my brother passes his driving test, my car will be used for practice Friday afternoons.

So I gotta head straight home after class and unless someone around is heading your way, I can't make it anymore, sorry. :mad:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Paw, the revolution failed.

/wrist

Also, I'm doing Cici's tonight if anybody cool is still in this thread. :D
If you're not cool you can come too. I don't think I'll talk to you much tho.

Tesh

Smash Hero
doesn't he ban mk? LOL
doesn't SA not have tournaments at all?:smirk: You don't have to enter, just come by and play friendlies if you wanna play.

Then again I guess you would be spending 20 dollars just to come to Houston for a smashfest.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Surprisingly my mother found a crappy, hopefully one time experience, job delivering phonebooks. 400-500 (can't remember) to deliver around town, only making not even $200 out of this.
So yeah, she gave me the $15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom