• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I ended up doing something with the fam, sorry guys.

Austin/Maaaaaaaaaaaaan/klbvdjkfsgvdfs: Go check the Basketball thread when you read this.

Sanji Himura

Smash Journeyman
Simple question, when does school get out for your area for the year? I am in the process of planning the 2013 edition of the Fort Worth Classic, and I didn't want it to interfere with school.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The **** is wrong with you, you're almost as bad as Rei
something to do with the fact that I've been fed gammy grissely chicken for just about every day of my life since before i could chew. Its gotten just a little stale
Plus all the chicken places that i know of are horrific when it comes to quality

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
From what I can recall Slush saying was
League Saturday
Brawl Sunday

I'll probably head over after I finish this dinner.
Not sure I can stay past late though.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We're playing Brawl atm. We're just doing whatever.
I'm gonna go grab something to eat in a bit either way. :applejack:

Nike.

Smash Hero
So. I'm taking the megabus to the Dallas tourney this weekend. Here's the bus info:

Journey 1: San Antonio, TX to Dallas/Fort Worth, TX,
Date: Friday September 21, 2012
Passengers: 1
Leaving: 9:15 PM
Arriving: 2:30 AM
Price: $9.00

Journey 2: Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, to San Antonio, TX,
Date: Sunday September 23, 2012
Passengers: 1
Leaving: 8:30 AM
Arriving: 1:40 PM
Price: $11.00
Someone please join me.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
If anyone wants to come over on Thursday anytime after 3PM to hang out/play some brawl I'd be down since I'm off of work that day, so far it's just gonna be me and Turbo xD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Sorry, was actually kinda interested in the Dallas tournament since I'm gonna be having my brother and two of his annoying friends staying at my place all weekend to play league (two of them apparently have laptops kinda like base's, some of you know what I'm talking about). But those prices, along with $15 for the Dallas tournament itself... can't be spending my last $24 on it.

Since I'm not gonna be spending money on dying game, think anyone can have me at their place for three days? Or at least plan something during the weekend like Jim's or something or League...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom