• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
found this online creeped me out. thought i'd share good night.

A couple of months ago, my friend’s cousin (a single mother) had gotten a new cell phone. After a long day of work, she placed her phone down on the counter and started to watch TV. Her son came to her and asked if he could play with her new phone. She told him not to call anyone or mess with her text messages, which he agreed to do so.

At around 11:20 P.M., when she was getting tired, she decided to tuck her son in and go to bed herself. She proceeded to his room to see he wasn’t there. She went to her room to find him sleeping on her bed with her phone in his hand. Browsing through her phone, she noticed only minor changes such as a new background, banner, etc. and headed toward the pictures section. She began deleting the pictures he took when she came across the last one…

When she saw it, she couldn’t believe it. It was her son, sleeping on her bed, but it was as if the picture was taken by someone else above him.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9p0e1r21V1r0o48l.jpg

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Happy birthday espy!

I'd tell you on the aib you never check, but it's been down for like 3 days so I've abandoned hope.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Don't think a tourney is gonna end up happening this month, but Realmscon is in October and casual gamer is having me run the brawl tourney. Doubles will happen as well.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I'll prolly go, Zano. If it gives me a reason to chill with Justin and Derk. <3

Also, happy belated birthday, Andrew. Have fun getting closer to death. And 30.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I know it's VERY late, but I might as well:

Having a little something at my place tonight. If you can, start coming by around 8pm-ish, more or less. Gonna have some drinks and whatnot, but preferably bring your own stuff. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Welp here's knowing to crashing over-- Be there with Prime in a few moments; Tofer bailed due to being forced to watch the house and hopefully someone could get Slush. --PhonePlz

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Paw is just on aim all day, lies.

me and him gonna destroy doubles wifi ladder btw, 2nd place without playing any matches so far.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
i think that was too mean.

anywho when we gonna play brawl or something. i was thinking someone should see if ooples would lets us host tournaments at their new store the melee players do it.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
hey guise, lets try to make an effort to going to the subway fight night tournament. we don't get tournaments very often, and the last one was pretty fun.

sa pls

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was considering going to it to begin with. Not sure who else was interested though. Not very many people voiced their opinion when I brought it up. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom