• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah espy, i know work sucks, but think about that time when you want to go do something and think you cant afford it, and then suddenly 'oh wait, I have money!'
Best feeling ever

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah espy, i know work sucks, but think about that time when you want to go do something and think you cant afford it, and then suddenly 'oh wait, I have money!'
Best feeling ever
It's not the best feeling ever.
It's bittersweet because I am at best, indifferent to my job. Most of the time I loathe it.

Like buying hookers.
This is a good idea.

furry hookers
This is a better idea. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's not the best feeling ever.
It's bittersweet because I am at best, indifferent to my job. Most of the time I loathe it.
Oh i understand that, I hated my job (currently without one because moving away soon) what with being the only male member of staff that wasnt part of the owners family. and all the women i worked with where either school/collegegirls (a.k.a: no exhaustion threshold, which I'd built up from warehouse work. which meant constant moaning) or 40+ women who had no hope of getting a career, so they skimped out on anything they could.
Plus-being a guy who has co-ordination/balance/etc. thats so bad that it's actually a disability-Carrying plates and full drinks up and down stairs all day is certainly not going to be an easy ride

But the feels i got when i suddenly realised that i could afford to go to APEX with saved money from work...so much happy

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
anyone wanna play friday or saturday? I can go to someone's place, or (I'm in a new apartment) people could come to mine. I need something to fill my time so I don't go mad.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have spinal issues, asthma, and my physique is definitely not prepped for the kind of work Wal-Mart asks of me.

The money isn't worth it, but I'm still going to do it because I need it. :applejack:

Excercising regularly will help suppress your asthma symptoms and improve your overall health. I got past my asthma when i started playing sports. Your physique is entirely in your hands; hard work and sweat (along with diet control) will do wonders for you. Youll never want to go back if you commit to a healthy body. I think at one point all of you are going to have to come face to face with the consequences of your lifestyles, whether you ignore them or not could shape the rest of your life. Its never too late to start training. Pot also helps you think while supplanting your ego; that voice in your head that tells you youre doing okay, the one that protects you from the truth. Smoke some dope and think about where you are in your life and where you want to be. Then commit to change.

:phone:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I recently started working out again, I had always been on and off, Josh knows how much I would hype it and then stop.
I am committed this time, I do not want to a sloppy bloated mess in my 20's

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I started watching wrestling for the first time ever, seeing as all the kids at school got to watch it and i wasnt allowed, i felt i was missing out. and finally got to watch it when i stumbled upon it late one night

Since then ive had a ****load of energy and been using various moves on random old items of furniature and occasionally my brother
'Don't try this at home?' **** you WWE its keeping me active

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I can't work out because my back problems, Castro.
:applejack:
Aye, the back issues are a pain. I mean i have them too, but i have a feeling that yours is a bit more than simply horrific posture (which is what mine is caused by, curse you body type)
Either way, if you can set aside a little cash you can buy a cheap pair of dumbells off ebay and just work your arms. it wont be doing any damage to your back if you do it correctly. its not really working out how castro means. but its still burning calories :D

And if someone can fill me in on what this '7 days' thing is i would appreciate it :)

You can do leg press, lots of things with free weights, 5lb medicine ball for back stretching is th at kind of thing feela good for you, does for me. Squats, lunges, flutter kicks.
Man now i want a heavier medicine ball. Endless possibilities with one of those.

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
First they tempt us by putting up that TWEWY website with a countdown, then they troll us by having it end up as just being an iOS remake of the game, THEN they tease us at the end of that game with this picture.

Quit ****ing with us square-enix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom