• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
What if I pay for your megabus ticket Espy, waive your venue fee and give you free entry to doubles? Will you come then?

ps, you'd have to try and not just go low tiers. i aint paying a ticket for you to do that..

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Off to france for a tournament, Wish me luck guys, Im not sure if ill be able to get back on here before the tournament starts :D

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
He'll be back. He'll always come back.

Aaron(the cool Black American Dream one) and Andrew, we convene tonight at Yim's.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Not sure if the usual spot changed while I was in the Philippines, but

Marbach or Bandera/410? And timeeeee?

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
@ Espy.

i cant believe i forgot to mention this. an american yugi player named jarel "pro" winston took an exodia deck to the world championship tournament and got top 8.

heres the link to his deck.

http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=91558

he got cheated in top 8 too, supposedly the japanese player he was playing was slow playing aka stalling and after he complained like a dozen times the japanese judges gave the player a warning and the duel got a 10 min time extension but by that time the japnese player had already stalled about 20 min of the duel.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Rodents with an attitude.

=

Josh Jones may be heading over to my place today. Not sure, but could open the house for something. League or Game night or whatever depends on this spur-of-the-moment suggestion and who's available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom