• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
LOLOLOL

I made it all the way to Gary without losing a single member.
He only has Arcanine and Gyrados.
Arcanine burns my Blastoise.
I 'm about to use surf but my friend says "No, USE HYDRO CANNON IT LOOKS COOL"
"But I'm burned"
"I WANNA SEE IT"
"Okay"

Hydro Cannon kills Arcanine
I take burn
Recharging
Gyrados uses Dragon Rage
burn damage
Blastoise fainted

I was not happy lol.
Blastoise made it all the way to the last pkmn of the challenge and died a meaningless death.
(meanwhile, the ****ers Nidoqueen and Victreebel were still alive for some reason, gawd I hate them)
So that he was not alone in the ocean heaven somewhere up there, I perished songed with Lapras, healed the whole time, and let him die.
They'll have many adventures together in the sea of victory.

v

Reiguns gonna hate me
See:

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
Yo, you guys riding with me, send me a text so I know how I'm gonna get you guys on Saturday.

832 955 6439

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Sounds like the van might be a no go so I won't be able to go. Guess I'll just hit up the Smash at Nikefest's on Friday then. What's the earliest time? I could probably head straight there after class and save some commuting fuel costs.

As long I don't take any controllers out my bag, I shall bring Leaf's and Big Bosses' controllers to Nike's and hand it to someone then.

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
Sounds like the van might be a no go so I won't be able to go. Guess I'll just hit up the Smash at Nikefest's on Friday then. What's the earliest time? I could probably head straight there after class and save some commuting fuel costs.

As long I don't take any controllers out my bag, I shall bring Leaf's and Big Bosses' controllers to Nike's and hand it to someone then.
I may or may not have an extra spot, depends on if slush rides with me or not. If he doesn't, I'll have space in my car if you want.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Who's riding with you, Epi? I thought you had enough room for Slush and Beros?

Also, sorry for not getting back to you sooner, Big Boss. I'll ride with you guys if that's good. :applejack:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Alright guys, info post incoming:

• I got permission from my mom to drive her 4runner to Austin. Tonight (I get out of class at 7), I'm gonna pack 4-6 tv's in the truck and drive them up to Austin. Espys going I believe to help. Dropping the tv's off tonight and coming back not long afterwards. Friday I get home from skool at 2 pm. Though I'll be rearranging furniture for the first few hours, ANYBODY CAN COME OVER AFTER 2PM.
  • Because most of my tv's will be in Austin, they obv won't be at the smashfest friday night lol. Everybody is more than welcome to bring setups because I'll only have 2-3 this time. Remember, I'll have the entire house to myself so we've got both floors and we can be as loud as we want.
  • One more thing. I'm thinking friday night we could either have poker (!!!!!) or a possible RGN4. What do you guys think? I've been dying to play poker for awhile personally lol. Perhaps we can also take a collection for pizza or something.

For RGV or anybody that needs it:

210-324-4295 I miss ALOT of calls (SA will be the first to remind you) but I reply to txts too.
5551 Lost Lane 78238 San Antonio, TX

Note: The church they've been building on my street is done. They connected the road to the NISD Police Department down the road. This makes for a GREAT shortcut during rush hour since it goes to the light by the elementary skool. Friday rush hour sucks, so it's there:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Because you're Leaf.

@Nike: I'd love for RGN4, but not right before the LSC Championship, lol.
Also, I'll call you when I'm done with classes for today. :applejack:

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
As of right now I'm taking Zano and Malice.

Slush hasn't said if he is riding with me or not. He said he didn't need it, but I wanted to keep the offer open. If he says no, then I still have that slot open, and can take Geo.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Mkay thanks. It's about 60~70% chance I'll should be able to go. We should post the all final carpool lists to ensure that one person isn't in two different carpools at the same time.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Getting drunk before the tournament? How about we just do the usual smash friday night, tournament next day, Eating with everyone after the tournament and THEN RGN 4 at Nike's... As A way for congratulations to anyone that did good in the tournament...
And I already answered Epi, i'm not taking the slot so Beros can have it.

Why does epi remind me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3POppn_D1g

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Mkay thanks. It's about 60~70% chance I'll should be able to go. We should post the all final carpool lists to ensure that one person isn't in two different carpools at the same time.
Im in bigboss car pool and I think its

josh
Louis
Andrew
Shane
Alex

On that austin status with real names.

:phone:

Santi

Smash Lord
Yo yoz.
I'll be headed to Austin Saturday but was wondering if there was an extra spot open in a carpool.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Heh, went hungover to that Texas Comic Con and got 5th, I think. But then again I'm Big Boss. Alcohol just makes me play smoother. X]

Edit: Espy, you staying the night @ Redsky's or meeting up with us in the morning?

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom