• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd only learn Fizz if he's a tank.
A GUY CAN HOPE, CAN HE?
Fizz is a Melee AP Caster assasin-like character who focuses on consistent damage over burst.

@Big Boss: I'm not even sure what's going down. I was under the impression that everyone was gonna just meet up at Nike's house that morning before heading out together. Just let me know what your plan was and I'll more or less figure out where to go from there. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
We all should be Fizz. I'd dib on AD.
Else I probably pick up trying out a Jungle Shen sometime.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
As of right now I'm taking Zano and Malice.

Slush hasn't said if he is riding with me or not. He said he didn't need it, but I wanted to keep the offer open. If he says no, then I still have that slot open, and can take Geo.

I'm housing with Nike, so you just have to pick me up there. Everyone is meeting up there, so it should all work out.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Eh, I know you all want to attend Nike's smashfest AND get a ride to Austin, but you can't get both. At least not on my schedule.

My carpool is leaving from Redsky's place in the morning. I am not going to Nike's unless it's the night before to pick up people on the way.

Lemme know what you guys wanna do.

:phone:

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
For my carpool, this is the FINAL PLAN:

I was able to organize my schedule so that we can meet up at Nike's house in the morning and take off with the other 2 carpools. Slush and Espy, feel free to stay the night at Nike's or Redsky's. Either way, I'll be at Nike's in the morning. Remember, it is $5 per person for gas. Make sure to have it handy before we leave back to San Antonio. I'm not taking any IOUs. That is all.

---

So, we've got 3 full carpools for this tourney, eh? Sounds pretty ****. What are we lookin' at here...

Big Boss' Carpool
- Me
- Louis
- Alex
- Shane
- Andrew

Nike's Carpool
- Aaron S
- Aaron A
- Alfred
- Stephanie
- Johnny

Blondie's Carpool
- Blondie
- Michael
- Zano
- Santi / Beros / Tofer

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
Seeing as how Zano is riding with Blondie, I only have Malice in my car now, so I have two slots. So I have you covered if you need it, Tofer.

Also, I don't sleep. :p

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I just got off work, Tofer is usually up at this time as in waking up I believe and Slush is Slush

Epiitaph, he was calling you Blondie.

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
Wait why am I blondie? I have black hair :p

And I totally didn't catch that, cause I didn't know your name was Michael. MY BAD.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Dunno, probably got confused with Wakemaster(Blondie) who hosted the Smashfest a weekend ago.

And Santi's vying for a carspot. Looks like I'll have to give up that car spot.
If he's taking it, I'll just come by the Smasfest around 4 for a while, play and drop off controllres.
Else what time would I have to be at Nike's Saturday morning, I don't think I'll be able to stay late this Friday.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
****, I did get confused. So many new players popping up on SWF; it's hard to keep track of them all.
Ya, sorry that's my bad. I need to change my username. Anyway, I'm planning on going to Austin also tomorrow, but I've got a swim meet in the morning so I won't be leaving until 12 - 1 and then will be leaving Austin at about 9. So I can give 1 or 2 people a ride, but I'll be late :( when are you guys planning on leaving Austin anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom