• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys, I've got free advanced screening passes of The Muppets for this Monday at 7:30 PM at Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar. It's in Austin, but I still wanted to throw the offer out there. I can also reserve you guys seats.
I work :(

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
LOLOLOL

I made it all the way to Gary without losing a single member.
He only has Arcanine and Gyrados.
Arcanine burns my Blastoise.
I 'm about to use surf but my friend says "No, USE HYDRO CANNON IT LOOKS COOL"
"But I'm burned"
"I WANNA SEE IT"
"Okay"

Hydro Cannon kills Arcanine
I take burn
Recharging
Gyrados uses Dragon Rage
burn damage
Blastoise fainted

I was not happy lol.
Blastoise made it all the way to the last pkmn of the challenge and died a meaningless death.
(meanwhile, the ****ers Nidoqueen and Victreebel were still alive for some reason, gawd I hate them)
So that he was not alone in the ocean heaven somewhere up there, I perished songed with Lapras, healed the whole time, and let him die.
They'll have many adventures together in the sea of victory.

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
Man, I'm gonna have to play League with you guys sometime. I'm on like, 24/7.

ForgottenEpic

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
Any fest going on Friday night to prep for the Championships? I know Nike is housing RGV, but I also know they have a tendency of getting in at like 4 am.

EDIT: inb4thatswhatshesaid

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
All I know is the fest friday. Not sure if I should ride with Big Boss or just go alone.

I should have stuff confirmed by tomorrow if I'll ride with Big boss or not.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So there is one on Friday...?
At Nike's place, yes.

Slush, if you're riding with me, then find a Redsky's apartment before we leave. I would pick you up, but it's out of the way.

Forgot to ask, mind if I just stay at Nike's Friday and you pick me up. (The only ways I have of riding to Redsky's Saturday morning can't do it cause they have work in the morning)
If not i'd probably try and find another way to go.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
@Slush: Idk, I'll see. I really just wanted to take off from Redsky's since it's closer.

@Espy: I'll ask one more time: Did you still need a ride? I have 1 more slot available. PM me if anything.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
How Bout slush goes to Nikes Friday and big boss gets him on his way to redskys sinces its on the way...and slush stays the night at redskys. How bout dat

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Not sure when we can head over to Nike's but knowing me, i'll probably head into town around 4 PM.
Sounds like a plan, I might actually get a few hours of sleep now unless we do something else at Redsky's place.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
That actually works for me. I could pick him up when I head over to Redsky's after work. Would probably be around 2am.
this works for me too since I get off work early friday 4pm. Ill prolly head to nikes house till you get off work and you can pick us both up.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Only newish games I have for ps3 is Sonic Gen, Catherine and Shadow/Ico Collection HD :/

Shadow Ico Collection is good though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom