• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Alright, Slush will take Tofer's spot in my carpool if no other carpool is confirmed.

Zero & Tree: If you guys can get a carpool confirmed, try to let everyone know asap.

Nike.

Smash Hero
We should probably hash out all the details for this weekend's tourney. So far, we've got:

My Carpool
~ Myself
~ KoN
~ Redsky
~ Tofer (Possibly)
~ Espy (Possibly)

Nike's Carpool
~ Nike
~ Paw
~ K Prime
~ Megafox
~ Peppy

Still need a ride / Have their own ride:
~ Slush
~ Zero
~ Tree

Nike, is most of your carpool staying the night at your place / meeting up there? Also, what time you guys plan on leaving?
Most likely.
I'm having the big uber giant smashfest at my house friday night since RGV will be housing with me then.
Anyone is welcome to stay the night.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Nuzlocke Challenge Update:

• Lvl 9 Metapod died so no **** Butterfree. Missed tackle followed by enemy crithax tackle.
  • Ratatta Arena Trapped by Diglett, died cuz I couldnt switch
  • Entered Mt Moon with Squirtle and Beedrill, I crithax every wild pkmn up until then (2 spearows).
  • Lucky Geodude that was named Lolipop
  • Bellsprout named Imogon
  • 2 more bellsprouts -_-
  • 3 Sandshrews
  • 3 Meowths
  • 2 Spearows finally (traded one)
  • Crit hit Diglett :(
  • Another geodude at rock tunnel. lolipop is ******
  • Pokemon Tower: 10% Chance of running into Cubone. I WONDER WHO POPS UP FIRST. /fthisgame
  • Badly needed Vulpix in next route. IT ROARS ME.
  • Aquire Flareon and Lapras
  • Koga poisons Blastoise and crit hits Sludge twice in a row. After the final poison damage, Blastoise has 1 hp. I grew a few grey hairs but he lived.
  • Gastly in Sabrinas Gym uses DESTINY BOND as I kill it. RIP Lolipop.
  • Sabrinas Alakazam gets 2 calm minds. Blastoise cant take the hits. To heal him, I had to sacrifice my Executor :(
  • Btw, Aquired Nidoran female and Execute from Safari
  • Went to Power Plant, got Magenemite. Finally, an electric.
  • He's in red. I switch him out mid battle. OPPONENT FEAROW USES PURSUIT. RIP Magnemite, The Pkmn Gods hate me.
  • Seafoam Islands: My Kingler crithax wild Seel :(
  • Victory Road, every trainer was scary
  • At Elite Four. Only have a 5 man team, made the 6th member Lapras.
  • Current Team: 27 Lapras, 42 Aerodactyl, 43 Flareon, 47 Nidoqueen, 48 Victreebel, 50 Blastoise.
  • Getting all of them to 55 before even attempting.
  • My cemetry is huge. about 3-4 legit pkmn I wish to gawd I had for the Elite Four. Things are looking grim.

Nike.

Smash Hero
What's this Nuzlocke challenge? It sounds delicious.
I can't find the sauce, but oh well.

The Nuzlocke Challenge

Two rules:
1. If a Pokémon faints, you must release it as soon as possible.
2. You can only catch the first Pokémon you encounter in a route / cave / town / area. If you defeat the first pokemon you see, tough ****, you get nothing from this area.

Additional, optional rules, for real men.
-You must nickname your Pokémon.
-If a town you go to contains a body of water or a gift, pokemon like Bill’s Eevee in G/S/C/HG/SS, that may be considered a Pokemon of a new area.
-If your entire party faints, they all must be thrown away. If you have a pokemon left in a box somewhere, you may continue, otherwise you must start your game over.
-Treat pokeballs as rare artifacts; at no point can you buy them from stores. You can only use ones you find in the wild or are awarded.
-You are, under no circumstance, allowed to use healing items outside of battle.
-You may not switch out before the enemy trainer sends in a new Pokemon.
-You are not allowed to use legendaries in battle.
I also hard capped my final team at LVL55 for the Elite Four. Grinding does make the challenge... not challenging lol.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
rgv won't have room for me in their carpool from SA to Austin, so someone have a spot open plzzzzzzzz! I don't wanna miss this T_T

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
Hey, I can go to the tourney now, so I'd be willing to drive some people with me. And how are we doing this? Driving up and coming back the same day? Or coming back the next day? I can always find a place to stay if we aren't coming back till the next day.

I drive a mustang though, so only 3 slots in there, and somewhat small for the back.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The extra car would definitely come in handy.
We'll probably be coming back the same day. It's only a one hour drive to and from, so it wouldn't kill us, I shouldn't think. :applejack:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
there's a user on aib that would stream him doing nuzlocke runs of different pokemon games and pokemon hacks over the summer (idk if he still does em), and it was fun watching his suffering. He never beat pokemon yellow, and he never wants to try it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom