• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I live another 20 minutes out of the actual City, Driving back is more time then getting to your house would be another 30 minutes. So basically close to 2 hours (if you actually did pick me up)

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
I live another 20 minutes out of the actual City, Driving back is more time then getting to your house would be another 30 minutes. So basically close to 2 hours (if you actually did pick me up)
Well you live in the opposite direction of the city, so if no one else asks, then I can pick u up, but after the fest you'd have to come with me to my dads theater cause I gotta play in the band for a play. So you'd have to watch that and probably wouldn't get home till 1:30 if thats ok with you.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Heh, no that's quite fine. Absolutely no need to drive so far wasting gas just for me.
Plus i'll be heading to SA tomorrow anyways, brother wants to play LoL at gamelot.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I might go, I am not sure yet.
My mom wants to spend time with me and my sister, I am not going to tell her no just so I can go play video games.
I would feel like a bad son.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Family just started pouring concrete mix
I might not able to get available for the day
Else sorry if I can't make it

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Tree and I.
I had a great time, went to the wrong address (Along with some other random) and the people who we were talking to threatened to take out an Ak-47
Twas great that my life was put on the line.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Absolutely nothing.
Unless opening their gate, going to their house asking if this is where the smashfest is and explaining to them in details is the reason.
The guy only said this once Me/that random were waiting for Blondie to show up at the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom