• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hey, how many are gonna come to my smashfest? call or text me at 210-232-5244. And can Espy put that Blondie (thats me) is having a smashfest nov 5 on the op
...OH! You're that new Falco that went to Nikefest, no?

Umm... To actually give substance to this post:
Okay, so smashfest at my house (20440 Cielo vista #4) on Saturday, November 5. You can start showin up at 12pm and I'll need everyone out by 8:30pm. Please text or call me at 210-232-5244 if your comin. If you want to bring your swim suit, we have a pool. I've got two wiis and two or three tvs so I'll need some people to bring some setups depending on how many people come. Itll be a blast so don't miss it :)
He posted this on the 31st, KoN.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Helotes is not 30 minutes from me, idk exactly where it starts but I can get to 1604 and bandera in a few minutes, his house may be 30 min from me but not helotes.

You'll pay someone for gas or buy them food but just said you won't drive cause of gas -_-

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Helotes is not 30 minutes from me, idk exactly where it starts but I can get to 1604 and bandera in a few minutes, his house may be 30 min from me but not helotes.

You'll pay someone for gas or buy them food but just said you won't drive cause of gas -_-

:phone:
i meant his house. is far from you.

i already checked out where he lives it would cost me at least 20$ in gas to go in my truck as opposed to offeing someone 5$ to go with them to the same place they were gonna go anyway.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Just off of UTSA, which is disappointing that it wasn't on Friday. Gonna be mega hesitant driving as I already commute back and forth to UTSA three times a week.

=

Ponies = Child molestation? If that's what you call forcing them to watch FiM, I'm way ahead of the group.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That story is hilariously sad, Slush.
I'll see about heading to the fest, wake, but right now it's lookin' kinda shady. :applejack:

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
So you guys all need rides? Lol, no one has a car?

Anyways, I'm actually gonna be downtown that morning and am going back downtown after the samshfest so I can pick up 4 of y'all and I can drop you off after. I'll just take the first four who ask, as long as you don't live ridiculously far away from where I'll be.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Nike: You can't enter teams. It's a draft tournament.
Entered anyways. Got hype. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Not that no one has a car, it's just we're stingy about gas. If we get a group that's willing to go, we'll more than likely carpool.

=

Gave in, entered LoL.

Epiitaph

Smash Rookie
I can make it to the Smashfest, and if anyone needs a ride home afterwards, I'd be happy to get them home.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Not that no one has a car, it's just we're stingy about gas. If we get a group that's willing to go, we'll more than likely carpool.

=

Gave in, entered LoL.
Ya I understand that, but I'm more than willing to give anyone a ride who asks.

So far I think I got confirms form tree and epiitaph, maybes from slush, tofer, beros, kon, and espy and probably nos from big boss, nike, and suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom