• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I guess Santi's not taking that carspot. Text me if anything changes, else I'll be planning to leave 8:30, get at Nike's around 9:00. A-Sleep-Now.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but shouldn't that have alerted the cops? If not good to know nike has a false alarm system set up :troll:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
All you Mexicans and noone could disable it?

I am disappoint.

Also, for future Austin trips to anywhere nearby the UT campus, I can get us a super-nice hotel room at 45 bucks a night. It's also a 5 minute drive from 6th Street. :D

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
All you Mexicans and noone could disable it?

I am disappoint.

Also, for future Austin trips to anywhere nearby the UT campus, I can get us a super-nice hotel room at 45 bucks a night. It's also a 5 minute drive from 6th Street. :D
Let's go for my bday....or new years eve...NEW YEARS EVE

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
When's your B-Day? Also, I saw one of the funniest ****ing things happen while me and my friends were trying to pick up girls. Remind me to tell the tale at our next gathering.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Dec 20th which is unfortunately not on a weekend so I was gonna celebrate it the weekend before...but fuggit. I want to go to Austin for new years eve. Im so serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom