• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Yo guys, just namesearched into the Fort Worth thread.
They want to crew battle SA at the Lone Star Event. (lolololol)

What say you?!?!?

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Sup ******s I havent had my phone all day just caught up on everything.

KoN Approves of
Thread title
Pr update
Trela moving
Kyles tourny
Crew battles
Boobies

:phone:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Doesn't matter much to me Kyle, I enjoy the challenge of playing against MK anyway. :)

On that note, KoN, $5 MM me at Fight Night, your :metaknight: vs my :sonic: ? :)
No salt or anything like that, I've just been practicing the MU some, and I'd like to make sure I've progressed as much as I hope I have.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Doesn't matter much to me Kyle, I enjoy the challenge of playing against MK anyway. :)

On that note, KoN, $5 MM me at Fight Night, your :metaknight: vs my :sonic: ? :)
No salt or anything like that, I've just been practicing the MU some, and I'd like to make sure I've progressed as much as I hope I have.
I dont play mk anymore. Sorry man you missed that boat.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Ban him, so **** like King Jacob doesn't happen.

Beros, I love you.

Thread title is amazing.

Also, I need a controller .-.

And yes Espy, if you could give me a ride, it would be much appreciated.

Spaces are fun.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I think it's pointless to ban MK if you're using the Unity Ruleset 2.0. MK isn't officially banned till after Apex 2012. Most of TX probably won't ban MK till after the LSC championships. It could affect players who are training FOR the last LSCE too.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Ban him, so **** like King Jacob doesn't happen.

Beros, I love you.

Thread title is amazing.

Also, I need a controller .-.

And yes Espy, if you could give me a ride, it would be much appreciated.

Spaces are fun.
Ive only seen king j time one person out and that was you. Lolol sounds like a personal problem

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
My first monthly is confirmed for the 26th of November. I'll make the thread tonight. Espy, go ahead and send the info for your fundraiser (how it would look in the thread) to me through PM or w/e, and I'll just copy and paste it in. Can you also add me to the contact info list? Name: Big Boss (Joshua), #: 210-835-6794, Location: Marbach & 1604.

Also, having technical difficulties w/Photoshop due to... certain issues I can't discuss online. Heh. I'm gonna hit up a contact to see if I can get it sorted out by this weekend that way I can squeeze out the SAPR graphic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom