• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Double posting because Prime's a bad mod friend person and makes people visit horrible sites. :O

And what the **** happened on the last 2 pages? It was hilarious tho.

Nidalee's cleavage should be the HM. Much better picture than anything of Paw's.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
@Espy: I get what you mean. I can probably get on it this weekend if I'm not too busy. Which champion did everyone choose?

1/2 Espy
1/2 K Prime
3 Megafox
4 Nike
5 Paw

No HM. This all correct?

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds good, Big Boss.
Espy = Chrome Rammus
K Prime = Butterfly Kog'Maw
Megafox = SuperTeemo
Nike = Almost Prom King Amumu
Paw = Kennen M.D.

They are all skins. A quick search should give you some images. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What exactly do we have coming up, anyways?

October 15th is Beros' fest, right?
Then 22nd?
29th is Kyle's Subway Event, right?
November 5th?
12th is the Championship event in Austin.

And Slush, did you finish your interview? Would you be able to find it in this thread?

Edit: Nvm, somehow I favorited your post with it. Damn, that's awesome. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Eeyup on my part
Can't remember if someone took Oct22
cause it feels like someone did

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If you click on the post number, it takes you to a page with only that post on it. I just favorited that page, Slush.

Editing the first post now, btw.
Finished. Not much to add in since we're kinda lacking on events.

I'll try seeing if I can get a confirmation on whether or not I'd be able to run that fundraiser tournament at the Subway, or if I wanna just opt for another weekend (I have all of November to work with as well). Once that's settled, then Big Boss can start up his little idea. :applejack:

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=312480

Subway Fight Night Presents: Our First Tournament!
October 29th

We will waive the venue fee for full setups (for one person) we use. And quite frankly, I don't think we need more than 10 set ups, so first ten should be good.

And if you're interested in being on the staff, that'll waive your fee of course. Of course, do expect responsibility that comes with the task.

@Espy: what's this fund raiser thing? Send me a PM or hop on AIM/FB chat and we'll discuss it.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Subway next to SAC? Quite the drive for me. If I go, I may ask for a ride, else expect pretty nervous driving if I pick anyone up.

I could probably deal with helping with stuff if I do go, I don't really do much once I'm eliminated.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If I head home that weekend I can give you a ride, Beros. Most likely I can also grab Tofer and Prime if they wanna head along with us. :applejack:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
Espy, Nike, Megafox, K Prime, Paw, Tofer, Maan, Beros, Slush, KoN, Big Boss, and Zero are our core. Then we have those who hang out with the community from time to time like Suspect, Pyledriver, and 610, and we've lost quite a few once-consistent players (LuWiigi, Jrugs, Morninstar, Ethan, Panda, Toxik) in the past.

I'm totally fine with the core group myself, and the scene can certainly thrive as long as we're all continuously active, but it'd definitely be nice to get a few new faces around.
You know the funny part about that, is that I'm still not on the SA list of players :3
Not that I mind. On another note, Smashfest anyone? :)

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=312480

Subway Fight Night Presents: Our First Tournament!
October 29th

We will waive the venue fee for full setups (for one person) we use. And quite frankly, I don't think we need more than 10 set ups, so first ten should be good.

And if you're interested in being on the staff, that'll waive your fee of course. Of course, do expect responsibility that comes with the task.
That sounds awesome, more than likely I should be able to go. I've already informed like 4 other people who don't post in the SA thread.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
If you click on the post number, it takes you to a page with only that post on it. I just favorited that page, Slush.

Editing the first post now, btw.
Finished. Not much to add in since we're kinda lacking on events.

I'll try seeing if I can get a confirmation on whether or not I'd be able to run that fundraiser tournament at the Subway, or if I wanna just opt for another weekend (I have all of November to work with as well). Once that's settled, then Big Boss can start up his little idea. :applejack:
The only day I have to work with in November is the 26th. If Kyle can't let you set up your fundraiser at his tourney, you can at mine. Lemme know if all this is good for ya.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zero, get them to get active in the SA Thread if you can. We kinda need the activity.

@Big Boss: Combining them would be the best idea, really. Again though, I'll see what I can do for the Subway one.

If I do it at the Subway, I'll make it optional. :applejack:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Don't chase the spiders, Paw.
It will lead you to a place you never want to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom