• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
11523 High Meadows, San Antonio, TX 78253

I'll probably aim for 5PM or 6PM to start, but gotta confirm the time schedule tomorrow

=

But, Paw, you'll be oh-fer-three. Oh well, gotta break in the new couch anyways, go-fer-it
Naw, I think my family wants us upstairs til they go to sleep, then we can migrate downstairs if need be.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
11523 High Meadows, San Antonio, TX 78253

I'll probably aim for 5PM or 6PM to start, but gotta confirm the time schedule tomorrow

=

But, Paw, you'll be oh-fer-three. Oh well, gotta break in the new couch anyways, go-fer-it
Naw, I think my family wants us upstairs til they go to sleep, then we can migrate downstairs if need be.
Sweet. Earliest to come by?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Actually, my brother's thing is at 6AM, I can be back home for ponies.
Were you planning on an early meet up?

Bronies / LoL early in the morning, then rest of y'all for Smashfest in the afternoon?
Edit: May be asked in a theoretical sense, due to not sure about making that part happen.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Beros houses Friday, Up all night playing LoL and Ponies in morning, few hours sleep around 12 PM or so, Smashfest at 6 PM.
If this was the schedule, it'd be a perfect weekend.

Unless Paw can drink and go 0-3.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
im gonna have a chance to test out my new mains :marth: :snake: nike are you going to beros house this weekend? I want you to show me some marth stuff I might not know.

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Just play a game when it starts the first time, Paw. By the time the show's done, your game should be done. :applejack:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom