• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Match up charts are created by the best brawl back room players who are completely unbiased in deciding the character match ups for the entire brawl cast. :troll:

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Mk vs snake 50/50 imo and depends on which player knows the match up better 1st stock is the most important stock because each character can hard gay the other if a stock is taken early.

Someone else write a paragraph/opinion like I did on one of your favorite match up. just some thing to do.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
For the few that are arriving early for LoL or whatnot, Slush will be arriving around 2:30ish. Don' forget y'alls laptops.

As for Smashfest, it should start around 5~6PM. 1~2 extra TVs and 2~3 setups may be need depending on how many shows up.

If ya need to contact me and I'm not responding on the thread
Mobile's (210)643-0254 [Probably should add that to the OP if need be]

Edit: Also schedule's screwed up. Apparently our furniture delivery said they'll be early at 8AM, they never came. So try to leave the drive way free, thanks.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
So that's probably why y'all didn't make it yesterday, let alone respond.
Decent Smashfest and a pretty chill aftermath, like a weekend retreat of... chill.
Sad Tofer had to pick up the sickness, and leave early.
We'd be pretty chillaxed if somehow an Apt. or House of SA crew actually manifested.
Exhausted. Some more or less crazy ****.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Definitely. I hope I can inherit the house, since it's halfway paid off (15 of 30 years)
Get queen sized beds in every room, should be enough space for everyone.
Maybe those sofas that have those hidden bed folded underneath the seat for the family and living rooms.
Make this house completely **** worthy.

I need to get on the ball with some cooking skills. and a job. Times shouldn't be too stressed once you replace college time with job time.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Living with the SA community sounds fun.
Especially since I was already considering this if I ever moved into SA and got my own apartment. The problem was who and if I should already be doing this. Cause from the looks of things it seems like I won't move to SA for another few months maybe even past Apex.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
ok i am hosting a smashfest at my dad house. but i only can bring 10 ppl and can not feed anyone soo if u guy can come call me its 830-328-2508

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom