• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
bandera thats where my mom live's. my dad live's in pipecreek nere lakehills we went to S.A where he live it took us not that long if u take that one road like i said. not in bandera it's in pipecreek call me if u want me to tell u where he lives and he live's way closeer then my mom does soo it well be easy on u guys

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
Just looked up how far Bandera is from SA. Holy fugg, that's far.
and thats why i said it in pipecreek and call me if u need help to know where it is i know bandera is a hour drive to S.A. and pipecreek is only 15 min drive and we didant have a smashfest for a long time soo i want to host one

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
KoN, what? lol

He didn't make it sound like that, he just said he travels from Bandera to SA all the time. I used to travel out there for my mom's work, it's not that far honestly.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
More like **** y'all the whole Monday
But I forgive because of last weekend
What do 22?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Josh still mad over what we did to his womanfriend. :D

Darren you should come to my house for Dignified Whiskey Drinking and Batman.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
@maan: i guess, even though we just got back from having... a good time. :awesome: if anyone's mad, it'd be suspect. :troll:

@paw: it's in the making, but since you decided to ***** i made it top 4 instead. suck a ****, paw. wise words from ziggy.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
At least K Prime knows how to be a best friend
Just ponies and FB, about half of of SA
I'm Asian; I need attention

=

How does one cook a Batman?

Hopefully my schedule allows for Saturday, 'bout to start pouring concrete in the backyard.

Misc Unrelated Edit: Each time I want to say "Oh dear", "Udyr" comes out instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom