• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Not sure if I'll be able to make John's tonight
Family needs me tonight to help move furniture/clean floors to prepare for the aforementioned new furniture coming in tomorrow morning.

As for that morning, I doubt that my parents would like anyone over before the furniture arrives, but I can always lie, have some for ponies, then stay upstairs for LoL or whatever til Smashfest.
Not sure to count on that, but at best, I can at least invite a few over after the furniture and before Smashfest time (when as many available can come)

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Don't know if you responded to my post, Darren, but I was wondering if I could drop by your house tomorrow night after 1am? You're still having a smashfest, right?

:phone:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Oh sorry forgot about that, and yeah, Smashfest should go well beyond midnight
As long we don' get overexcited once the family's asleep

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
You'll get better, Leaf. It's really hard to do good when you don't have any runes. Just wait till you're lvl 20 and you'll start owning.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
That's quite the combination to go up against, dat Akali and Jax. Their Singed sucks.
Lemme guess, Leaf took mid against Ez? Yeah, you'll be at a disadvantage.

=

As for tomorrow, earliest (LoLers most likely) would be after the furniture comes in, sometime after lunch so 2~3PM'sih. Brawlers could come by that early, but we'll likely not be brawling until later on around my original time of 5~6PM.

I'll text those I have numbers of and then post in the thread when I get the house opened up.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Well, thanks for making me feel like **** because you saw the results of one game.

KoN I thought you were smarter than that, you've played with me before.

But then again you DO use MK so...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm lvl14 atm. Been saving every IP point so far, think I have 10,000 now.
I think I had around that much until I bought Fiddle for 3150 and Twitch for 6300. By the time I hit level 20 I had 11k IP again.

As for tomorrow, earliest (LoLers most likely) would be after the furniture comes in, sometime after lunch so 2~3PM'sih. Brawlers could come by that early, but we'll likely not be brawling until later on around my original time of 5~6PM.

I'll text those I have numbers of and then post in the thread when I get the house opened up.
2/3 PM? I'll probably head to town around that time since my Brother wants to go to gamelot. (Thank god, hearing him smash the table and yell in the other room is annoying when he dies/disconnects on LoL)

No, I was bot dealing with GP and ****ing turret dive/ignite akali.
Okay, Now I see why you did so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom