• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> @ Paw.

<_< Someone that used to live in Austin, but now lives in Missouri, but is randomly back for a lil bit of time and wants to play brawl...........

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey cool cats im a cool cat from MO and you should all play me because i gueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess im pretty kewl guy and im preeeeeeeeeeetty decent at brawl <3

So come plai me :awesome:

-Future

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_>; Well, I left Hylian in MO because he doesn't wanna leave his Raaaaullllawllolololeen. But I brought another ICs main with me that places relatively similar to Hylian.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Hey guys, just wanted to remind you of DMT 4 in about a week and a half. I would love to get some more people confirmed.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Address: 9118 Ridge Path. My house is on the Northwest side of town on Tezel road. It's 15 minutes away from SeaWorld. I'll provide snacks and drinks. I have 4 TVs that I'll provide, and can hold up to 5 or 6 total tv outlets. I have only one wii+ brawl...I wanted to hold it next Friday but that may change later. I'll provide more information later Friday....
oh, yeah -- here it is. lol, he lives literally walking distance from JUJ.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
lmao, this thread has nothing going on. I feel bad for Paw. :(

SpeedKing********TurboBlazeFool: You're not picking up Ganon. You don't want that. Stop it.

Espy and Nike *****ed out on wallball guys. :p

Big Boss and KoN, I've got a 360 again, and Halo Reach. O_o

Spurs btho of the Lakers.

I've been smiling for 20 minutes for no real reason. :D

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
lmao, this thread has nothing going on. I feel bad for Paw. :(

SpeedKing********TurboBlazeFool: You're not picking up Ganon. You don't want that. Stop it.

Big Boss and KoN, I've got a 360 again, and Halo Reach. O_o

Spurs btho of the Lakers.

I've been smiling for 20 minutes for no real reason. :D
we dont have reach but im down for mw2 anytime maaaan

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

No clue what you're talking about. You clearly *****ed out of getting 3-stocked all night.
Coward.

Wait, so was CBF hosting anything? Or Kyro?

And Paw just *****.
Oh, and Ammy's MvC3 theme is so much awesome.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Here's the details for the Ikkicon Tournament. Espy, can you update the first post with this?

The Hilton Austin
500 East 4th Street
Austin, TX 78701

The Console Gaming room will be on the 6th floor. There are elevators and dolleys for anyone bringing large TVs.

Badges:

You can go to the website to view the normal rates, OR you can do the smart thing and bring a setup (TV or wii/game or both). Then you just need to register as a volunteer, which scores you a free badge. This will have to be on site most likely, since Ikkicon is this weekend.

Brawl Singles at 6 pm on Friday ($5 per person, top 3 payout and a free game for 1st place)
Brawl 2v2 at 7 pm on Saturday ($10 per team, top 3 payout)

I don't know when you guys wanted to do Melee, but we could do both singles and teams on both days and at the same prices as Brawl. I would really appreciate someone bringing a laptop to keep the bracket on (Don't worry, I can provide Tio for anyone who needs it).

Most con information can be found here:

www.ikkicon.com

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Remember, HOBO 30 is on Jan 8th which is 10 days from now. There will not be a HOBO in Feb so this is pretty much your last major chance at some quality practice before the big one(WHOBO). So if you haven't already, please check out the HOBO 30 thread to get a partner for reg teams and MT teams or just post to let me know if you plan on going or not.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=293690

Also, please head to the WHOBO 3 thread and make it big! Ask for partners(reg/low tier), issue MMs, trash talk or just generate some hype. This may be the last WHOBO i do so lets try and make it better than the previous 2.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

ESPY YOU PROMISED OZZ YOU WOULD TEAM WITH HIM FOR MID TIERS.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice

I am goin to pick up ganon fool y? because i need power back up silly goose. and imma destroy anyone who gets in my way with him as soon as i know how to play as ganon from espy lol.. espy can u teach me some stuff about ganon since u ***** alot of ppl with him..

o and TurboBlaze is a bad *** name maine

o and espy i sent u a badd *** overkill ganon challenge vid in a text let me know how was it cause it was 5 hits at the same time lol if u heard how many hits DK took before takin off.. i wanna see if u and the others thats ganons in the ganon challenge land 5 hits in a row none stop o wait i counted 6 or 7 if u actually listened to the hits or i can show u next smashfest on my wii so u can see for urself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom