• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I am goin to pick up ganon fool y? because i need power back up silly goose. and imma destroy anyone who gets in my way with him as soon as i know how to play as ganon from espy lol.. espy can u teach me some stuff about ganon since u ***** alot of ppl with him..

o and TurboBlaze is a bad *** name maine

o and espy i sent u a badd *** overkill ganon challenge vid in a text let me know how was it cause it was 5 hits at the same time lol if u heard how many hits DK took before takin off.. i wanna see if u and the others thats ganons in the ganon challenge land 5 hits in a row none stop o wait i counted 6 or 7 if u actually listened to the hits or i can show u next smashfest on my wii so u can see for urself

turbo gannons only good in the gannon challenge, in a one on one situation he falls harder than that baby from Precious

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Ganon's not unusable though, amirite KoN? :p

Turbo, did you seriously say you're picking up Ganon to cover Sonic's lack of options?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

And watch the vid on the first page for what a Ganon Challenge is.

If you do seriously want to know Ganon stuff though, PM me/Prime/Espy your questions.

Don't pick him up though.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
He means spam instant warlock punch.

And don't forget: You can auto-cancel it if you Flight of Ganon first. That's what all the pros do.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
you have to be really bad to lose to a ganon in competitive high tier play. ganon is unviable. oh and spam warlock punch.

prime i just woke up, i overslept for that wifi tournament XD

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
Ganon's not unusable though, amirite KoN? :p

Turbo, did you seriously say you're picking up Ganon to cover Sonic's lack of options?

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

And watch the vid on the first page for what a Ganon Challenge is.

If you do seriously want to know Ganon stuff though, PM me/Prime/Espy your questions.

Don't pick him up though.
y not pick ganon up. its like yall doubtin that ganon will be great and being able to move up tier list just like 99% of the people did to sonic.. he has potintial like sonic to move up and become known for destroyin opponents well except sonic doenst have the power like he should cause of sakura.. at least i will find a way to prove yall wrong that ganon can be useful in tourney by at least gettin 4th place usin him in matches..

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Here's the details for the Ikkicon Tournament. Espy, can you update the first post with this?

The Hilton Austin
500 East 4th Street
Austin, TX 78701

The Console Gaming room will be on the 6th floor. There are elevators and dolleys for anyone bringing large TVs.

Badges:

You can go to the website to view the normal rates, OR you can do the smart thing and bring a setup (TV or wii/game or both). Then you just need to register as a volunteer, which scores you a free badge. This will have to be on site most likely, since Ikkicon is this weekend.

Brawl Singles at 6 pm on Friday ($5 per person, top 3 payout and a free game for 1st place)
Brawl 2v2 at 7 pm on Saturday ($10 per team, top 3 payout)

I don't know when you guys wanted to do Melee, but we could do both singles and teams on both days and at the same prices as Brawl. I would really appreciate someone bringing a laptop to keep the bracket on (Don't worry, I can provide Tio for anyone who needs it).

Most con information can be found here:

www.ikkicon.com
Can do.

ESPY YOU PROMISED OZZ YOU WOULD TEAM WITH HIM FOR MID TIERS.
I said we'd team at the next mid tier event we were both at. I'm most likely not attending HOBO30. It all depends on what the rest of SA wants to do. Our activity is practically nonexistent at the moment.

Espy, Ammy's theme is pretty sexy, but I think for a fighting game that's way too laid back. :\
You know I'm going to disagree, so it's pointless to even say that.

@Speed: Ganondorf is absolute bottom of the tier list. There is a very, very, very good reason for that. Say what you want, you're doing a disservice to yourself by picking up Ganondorf.

You want power? Go Snake. You want to cover Sonic's bad match ups? Secondary King Dedede and Pikachu.

@Max10n: Did you read the comments on Felicia's theme video? Felicia is so good that she literally bumps the game up one ESRB rating.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
I got my IP address banned, so i have another profile that can access chat only threw my phone. We can team Paw! Just obviously don't tell anyone, and it's not like i'll make a scene like I did with the dark lord caterpie. ;)
i dunno if i wanna take the risk of getting banned >_> we'll see.

I kinda do too, but we have no ride, hotel, etc.

you know we still got some time before hobo. we can probably find housing and maybe see if JUJ wants to go? or nike if he wants to drive?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well then we'd have to contact either one of them, as well as possibly find housing in Houston.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
well i'll ask sync if he would house us. someone text juj and see if he would be down to go. my phones kinda broken now.

Can't Be Faded

Smash Rookie
bad news: I have to cancel the smashfest tomorrow due to family issues....Sorry....I'll postpone the smashfest to next month...

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Espy: Nike roots for the Arizona Wildcats. Hmmm... I won't say it. I'll just strongly imply it.

And it's always fun to go see a bowl game. It's like a Brawl tourney, but with Cheerleaders/Bands and competitive balance. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom