• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Superlatives '08

Crystanium

Smash Hero
And wtf? Ninjalink =\= best non-samus-main... i dont know where you got that from
Videos, or it didn't happen. I'm talking about someone who doesn't use Samus at all. Doesn't play her, doesn't main her, doesn't use her as an alternative. Do you got any other names and videos I can see?

And I'll add the stuff you mentioned.

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
Best Canadian Samus awards go to Chester, Culex , and Carter.

Dryn hands down gets the un-needed wifi name dropper award. And 'richest' samus main... lmao

Serris gets an award for still believing UpB OoS outprioritizes MKs 'nado...

Saix should get an award for the worst samus ever (because he didnt name his combo vid 'hot saix on a platter')

Cool poster awards go to; 0Rly, Rohins, N00b, Hive, Jasona, Sago, Crews.....

And wtf? Ninjalink =\= best non-samus-main... i dont know where you got that from
pretty good awards cept that first one ;)

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I was going to write about my WiFi experience with Culex, but then I remembered I'd rather not fall under the same superlative category as Dryn.

recognize!

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Screw Attack outprioritizes Mach Tornado.
lol, it took far too much work to find that.

@TAC
whats wrong with the first line? Carter doesnt belong? </3

:laugh:And n00b, do share.
1: Unholy Allies (Ally + HolyNightmare) ($180.00)
2: Royal Crush (Kingace + Percon) ($90.00)
3: Michigan doesn't **** Canada (Boyer + NoJ) ($30.00)
4: Azn Sensation (Ambrose + JL)
5: Negative Edge (Minus + Wolfblade)
5: I'm the Cort to his Mew2King (lain + Anther)
7: Team Anus (Ayaz + Nasir)
7: Weaponized Flatulence (Gi + Nickcam)
9: Eastern Speed (Culex + JKC)
Me and him ALMOST knocked out Lain/Anther.... Stupid Japes and stupid claptraps!:mad:

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
@TAC
whats wrong with the first line? Carter doesnt belong? </3
im saying its not accurate best Canadian samus by a doubles tourny result? Plus im Canadian and me and you never fought.

So, where's your award?

If I voted for myself, I'd vote for myself as the Samus who has two-stocked a lot of Samus mains here. You all know who you are.
what do you mean by where is my reward?
If you lag as much with them as you do with me then its nothing to be proud of. Your a little to cocky Dryn. :ohwell:

tha_carter

Smash Ace
@Tac

Do you go to tourneys? or are you an online player? We could play.

And that list wasnt directed towards you...lol, it was for n00b who has a 'story' about my last doubles partner.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
what do you mean by where is my reward?
If you lag as much with them as you do with me then its nothing to be proud of. Your a little to cocky Dryn. :ohwell:
"Award," not "reward."

Maybe it was just you, xXTACXx, because when I brawled with you, it was bearable. You were the one complaining about lag, not me.

And why am I cocky? Well, I'm beginning to be perceived that way here, and I feel that I need to defend myself when I'm told what people think about me.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
And why am I cocky? Well, I'm beginning to be perceived that way here, and I feel that I need to defend myself when I'm told what people think about me.
NO YOU DON'T. This is NOT COCKINESS, this is INSECURITY. Your incessant compulsion to namedrop and brag about yourself for recognition when the fact is that NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU DO ON WIFI and that VICTORIES DO NOT MAKE YOU A MORE LIKEABLE PERSON only brings attention to your self-esteem issues. When you name drop, people only pay attention to the fact that you unnecessarily drop names rather than your allegedly impressive achievement. Humility and self-deprecation are more appreciated than boastful egotism. The difference between you and Xyro is that Xyro has a sense of humor behind his hyperbole -- you, conversely, take EVERYTHING seriously and genuinely believe it yourself. Tudor is absolute **** and remains quiet. Rohins makes fun of his ridiculous SDs (Rohins is my favorite Samus main not because of his Samus but rather his personality). Greatness speaks for itself, and if you do brag, you should also be able to take a joke in the same way.

Keep some things to yourself, think before you type.. You do NOT need to defend yourself because it only makes you seem even more insecure. Just brush off what people say and don't dig yourself deeper. People only hate if they see it affects you and threatens you; if you ignore it they'll get bored and forget about you anyway.

edit: lol that was a bit harsh but i don't know how to get it through to you, my other posts are all over your head.

also NEGATIVE EDGE is AN AWESOME NAME FOR MINUS AND WOLFBLADE WOW

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
NO YOU DON'T. This is NOT COCKINESS, this is INSECURITY. Your incessant compulsion to namedrop and brag about yourself for recognition when the fact is that NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU DO ON WIFI and that VICTORIES DO NOT MAKE YOU A MORE LIKEABLE PERSON only brings attention to your self-esteem issues. When you name drop, people only pay attention to the fact that you unnecessarily drop names rather than your allegedly impressive achievement. Humility and self-deprecation are more appreciated than boastful egotism. The difference between you and Xyro is that Xyro has a sense of humor behind his hyperbole -- you, conversely, take EVERYTHING seriously and genuinely believe it yourself. Tudor is absolute **** and remains quiet. Rohins makes fun of his ridiculous SDs (Rohins is my favorite Samus main not because of his Samus but rather his personality). Greatness speaks for itself, and if you do brag, you should also be able to take a joke in the same way.

Keep some things to yourself, think before you type.. You do NOT need to defend yourself because it only makes you seem even more insecure. Just brush off what people say and don't dig yourself deeper. People only hate if they see it affects you and threatens you; if you ignore it they'll get bored and forget about you anyway.

edit: lol that was a bit harsh but i don't know how to get it through to you, my other posts are all over your head.

...what he said^

I dont know what your idea of bearable is cuz if its true and you had the same BL as me than either my controller was off or your lieing to brag you beat me. Everywhere i go on AiB i see you bragging that you beat me and thats not cool :urg: Its WiFi and before this gets into a argument and ruins this topic lets just end it with diddly unicorn potatoes onto dancing teddygrams. :psycho:

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351

Ritalin.

Use it.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
Best Canadian Samus awards go to Chester, Culex , and Carter.

Dryn hands down gets the un-needed wifi name dropper award. And 'richest' samus main... lmao

Serris gets an award for still believing UpB OoS outprioritizes MKs 'nado...

Saix should get an award for the worst samus ever (because he didnt name his combo vid 'hot saix on a platter')

Cool poster awards go to; 0Rly, Rohins, N00b, Hive, Jasona, Sago, Crews.....

aww thanks for your cool poster award lawl. you have made me the happiest samus main on the boards *eyes start to tear*..

----------------------------------------------------------

o and DRYN, 2 stock you say? hmmmm, we should wifi sometime. i would like to see how i do.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Ritalin.

Use it.
Don't let my post suggest that I don't have my own flaws, too. I'm sure there's a flaw in my psyche to explain MY compulsion for needing to be the one to call Dryn out even if it potentially vilifies me. I just said what I felt needed to be said -- the difference between Dryn and me is how we respond to confrontation. I'm not defending myself, but rather, acknowledging my imperfections and affirming your argument...

Crystanium

Smash Hero

You don't know how to get to me? So, you have to put down a diatribe to think that this will help you get to me? Sorry for having such an ego, n00b. Sorry that I am not like everyone else. Sorry that I take everything so seriously. There are things you seem to have forgotten, though, n00b. You forgot that I am not Xyro77, nor Tudor, nor Rohins. You seem to have also forgotten that I am a serious person, an individual who doesn't need to act like everyone else. I'm sorry, n00b, that I am not popular like the others. No, you'll probably tell me that this isn't even about any of that. Whatever. I'll keep things to myself, all right? It won't be necessary to write anything to me after this, so don't bother writing something back.

And TAC, shove it. Go and read your own AiB profile about how you ****ing boast that you're the best Samus on Wi-Fi. Is that a joke? Wi-Fi, and now you're saying that it's just Wi-Fi, so it doesn't matter? Oh, and just for the record, kiddo, I only wrote in one thread, and that was the Samus Character Chat at AiB that I mentioned that I beat you. Please, do not exaggerate about how everywhere you go, you see me talking about how I beat you.

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
You don't know how to get to me? So, you have to put down a diatribe to think that this will help you get to me? Sorry for having such an ego, n00b. Sorry that I am not like everyone else. Sorry that I take everything so seriously. There are things you seem to have forgotten, though, n00b. You forgot that I am not Xyro77, nor Tudor, nor Rohins. You seem to have also forgotten that I am a serious person, an individual who doesn't need to act like everyone else. I'm sorry, n00b, that I am not popular like the others. No, you'll probably tell me that this isn't even about any of that. Whatever. I'll keep things to myself, all right? It won't be necessary to write anything to me after this, so don't bother writing something back.

And TAC, shove it. Go and read your own AiB profile about how you ****ing boast that you're the best Samus on Wi-Fi. Is that a joke? Wi-Fi, and now you're saying that it's just Wi-Fi, so it doesn't matter? Oh, and just for the record, kiddo, I only wrote in one thread, and that was the Samus Character Chat at AiB that I mentioned that I beat you. Please, do not exaggerate about how everywhere you go, you see me talking about how I beat you.
king chaos put me on his best list and you say TAC is not that great of a samus then i go to the samus boards and see you saying stuff like it again and then i come here where you repeat to say how you 2 stock samus's. Its not exaggerated to much. :ohwell:
in a thread that kingchaos opened up asking if he was the best samus on wifi i win theset we play just after and Rohins i believe said it was safe to take that title of best on WiFi however it means nothing, im saying how good i am over WiFi on AiB so people get my message, i am cocky but not very i know the differnce between overconfidence and arragence. Offline is what matters but online as you said yourself is still good as long as its not to much lag which i still completly disagree so i dont give 3 ****s about wifi its for fun.
Even if i was extremely cocky why would you bring it up, i dont show it like you do on here. The reason me and n00b brought it up is because it is getting annoying we mean no offence to you. Now someone get us back on topic please after Dryn posts his hopefully last post.V

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Most Dramatic Forum - » Smash World Forums » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Brawl Character Discussion
» Samus

J4pu

Smash Champion
Smash World Forums » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » Brawl Character Discussion » Most Dramatic Forum - » Samus
[EDIT- I see what you were going at now, but it didn't help that you used the same separation that smashboards already uses]
fixed, you can trust the falco boards aren't like this.
we just get mad when people post threads about doing a dash attack followed immediately by an Usmash

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
whats really funny is that all you guys do is play online and NONE of you go or place well at OFFLINE tournaments. so your basiclly fighting over wifi.

all the while im sitting here being the best samus on earth.......

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ you must get so lonely xyro, considering none of us are up on your level. how's the weather up there??

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
whats really funny is that all you guys do is play online and NONE of you go or place well at OFFLINE tournaments. so your basiclly fighting over wifi.

all the while im sitting here being the best samus on earth.......
Lol, must be nice living where you do. Me and Dryn will probaly play offline sometime cuz ill be trying my best to go to the states for some large tournies os hopefully we meet up. I agree WiFi is like beating the player in brawl and then saying your better than the person in all smash games :p.

Xyro Award : putting important words in caps. :p

tha_carter

Smash Ace
. Go and read your own AiB profile about how you ****ing boast that you're the best Samus on Wi-Fi. Is that a joke? Wi-Fi, and now you're saying that it's just Wi-Fi, so it doesn't matter?
LMAOOOOOOOO

****, Tac......say it aint so...lmao, you get son'd on wifi, after claiming to be the best wifi player... and now it 'doesnt matter'? lmaoooo:laugh:

Come to some offline tourneys, if you wanna get the best canadian samus award.

:laugh:Only the samus boards can give this type of response to this type of thread..

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
LMAOOOOOOOO

****, Tac......say it aint so...lmao, you get son'd on wifi, after claiming to be the best wifi player... and now it 'doesnt matter'? lmaoooo:laugh:

Come to some offline tourneys, if you wanna get the best canadian samus award.

:laugh:Only the samus boards can give this type of response to this type of thread..
no it never did matter to me, he beat me 2-1 cuz of unbearble lag i dont wanna bring this up anymore. WiFi has and will always suck ballz unless they do something to fix the brawl servers like they had planned to in December but it was just a rumor. I host Tornies offline in Newfoundland because there are none around, its the best i can do i cant travel due to my age maybe once a year if im lucky.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone noticed that Samus board = drama same time of the month?

Samus' period = us.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
I guess cause we just do it and not talk about it.
agreed. to tell u the truth, i never thought of it as an AT. i just thought it was me protecting my a$$..........me charging + opponent charging at me = me cancel charging to protect my a$$

Jasona

Smash Ace
Has anyone noticed that Samus board = drama same time of the month?

Samus' period = us.
rofl

lol @ me not being on the list
EDIT - i claim the title of "fastest samus", "combo king" and "most pit experience"
EDIT#2 - i also claim "longest zair" for my consistency with hitting at or beyond the tip of the zair. plus all of the usual phallic references

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
rofl

lol @ me not being on the list
EDIT - i claim the title of "fastest samus", "combo king" and "most pit experience"
EDIT#2 - i also claim "longest zair" for my consistency with hitting at or beyond the tip of the zair. plus all of the usual phallic references
You can't vote for yourself. It's a rule of the thread. :V

Top Bottom