• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Superlatives '08

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
agreed. to tell u the truth, i never thought of it as an AT. i just thought it was me protecting my a$$..........me charging + opponent charging at me = me cancel charging to protect my a$$
Its so simple that its not a AT imo also as i said b4 its a BT, basic technique. :p

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
its not just shielding....its the act of attacking directly out of a charge. Just shielding is obvious.

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
What the hell!

How did I miss the most dramatic thread on this forum for like a month? Fu.ck I thought nothing was happening in here. DAD didn't even tell me! It took NinjaLink posting to bring me in. Oh man I'm sorry I missed this all the lawlz are gone and passed.

One of my vids was even posted! Thanks Hive. Now I know what that Rohins "Nice Samus Ditto" comment on my youtube was all about. Oh geez. I've been working on my new comic "The World" for the past month. Please buy it if it comes out in stores, I'm gonna go to NY Comic Con and see if I can get someone to publish it.

Anyway please put me down for "Samus most likely to miss the boat"

hyperstation

Smash Lord
DAD for manliest Samus award.
Plz?

See my sig? Purple Sizzurp Phazon (Promethazine, Codine, Sprite, and a purple Jolly Rancher) makes Samus grow a d*ck.

Come on, Xyro, you're from the home of UGK, you know about that ish!

What the hell!

How did I miss the most dramatic thread on this forum for like a month? Fu.ck I thought nothing was happening in here. DAD didn't even tell me! It took NinjaLink posting to bring me in. Oh man I'm sorry I missed this all the lawlz are gone and passed.

Anyway please put me down for "Samus most likely to miss the boat"
Sorry MOM. I came in here with my lollerskates on, slipped, bumped my head, and I must have forgotten!

MOM says he's working on The World, his new comic, but we all know he was just pimping that dope new avatar he's got. I mean...that sh*t is NICE.

Hive

Smash Lord
See my sig? Purple Sizzurp Phazon (Promethazine, Codine, Sprite, and a purple Jolly Rancher) makes Samus grow a d*ck..
lol, I hope your not suggesting that is the only difference that the purple phazon causes <.< lol
I mean, come on, the unibrow... the widow's peak (it even rivals vegetas ^^), all of which contribute to your samus' undeniable manliness :)

edit: ooo kwl, what kind of comic? 0.0

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Updated, ladies and gentlemen! Go and look! I even have a few new names. I hope you guys enjoy the titles I am using for the particular votes. My brother, Uffe, thought the one for the best Canadian Samus' was amusing.

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
edit: ooo kwl, what kind of comic? 0.0
I don't mind derailing this thread with talk of my comic cause cmon, this shi.t is crazy anyway. My comic is the gonna be the first American Shonen comic in a way. Sure, Joe Mad brought manga stylings to US comics for real, but they wern't really Shonen. My shi.t The World is gonna be on par with Bleach. Naruto, and One Piece!

Hive: (And EVERY SAMUS MAIN!) check out my social group: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=636

we can talk about my comic and any comic as long as we want. I'll post art from my comic next week to give y'all a taste. I AM NASTY AT DRAWING

anyway I WONT STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD WITH THE WORLD PLUGS UNTIL I GET A SUPERLATIVE

cmon, DAD has one and I dont? Gimmie at least "Most Likely to Beat Down the Fastest Growing Smash Personality DAD" or something.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I don't mind derailing this thread with talk of my comic cause cmon, this shi.t is crazy anyway. My comic is the gonna be the first American Shonen comic in a way. Sure, Joe Mad brought manga stylings to US comics for real, but they wern't really Shonen. My shi.t The World is gonna be on par with Bleach. Naruto, and One Piece!

Hive: (And EVERY SAMUS MAIN!) check out my social group: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=636

we can talk about my comic and any comic as long as we want. I'll post art from my comic next week to give y'all a taste. I AM NASTY AT DRAWING

anyway I WONT STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD WITH THE WORLD PLUGS UNTIL I GET A SUPERLATIVE

cmon, DAD has one and I dont? Gimmie at least "Most Likely to Beat Down the Fastest Growing Smash Personality DAD" or something.
I liked the look of your signature. I thought it was unique, so... Go and check the first post. I redesigned the list.

hyperstation

Smash Lord
LAWLZ

I ruv dis fred sooooooooooooooo much! Menny funny guyz and grlz in dis one.

Sooooo...anyone up for a little YES!-Chaining?

click dis wun: YESSSSSSSS!!!!

I'm callin' out all the haters who still haven't joined MOM's dope social group. Most LAWLZ on the boards GUARANTEED. Hive, Rohins, Dryn, Xyro, Sago, WHERE DA' EFF YOU AT?!

JOIN!!!!11111 Samus v Ganon Social Group!

Also, do MOM and I have the coolest sigs or WHAT? I mean COME ON. Four years of art school KILLS the competition.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
ahahaha at thread-ruiner, dryn

way to be a good sport about it

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
yes, finally a superlative. What I never got in high school I can have here. Thanks for the sig compliments, I'm looking forward to pimping it when I get capture equipment and replacing the melee morphball with a high res Brawl ball.

Top Bottom