• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| S.Q.U.A.T. V | DEC 12th/13th | Results to come |

Select all answers that are true for you (You can select more than one answer!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
so i could possibly go if i go to gold coast instead of brisbane airport......
i feel bad for ditching chris and possibly losing him $150 =(
If the price for flying into gold coast is reasonable for you then it sounds like a good idea. You should still be able to make your way to the venue fine. Chris and others will be heading up from the coast so you could possibly arrange a ride up with them or something.

Lol @ ILag your so bad in teams... soooo bad

Jupz

Smash Master
Don't count me out yet. Save a spot for me in pools plox even though I might not be going :D

Hope I wasn't too late to register.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Sponsored.

Edit:

Olol, if only I really could.
Which I can't.
c:

If we all chip in we can sponsor you, though, Dave. :D
And you should keep your winnings, too.

Ugh, I was called into work today and I declined.
Could have made money to pay for CAAAOOO~

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BAILING ON ME JUST BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT CAO WASNT COMING :mad088:

Pools are almost practically done. Waiting to see if Tibs can come or not.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Cao you cant say your coming now. since you bailed out i already organized to work this weekend
I didn't say I was coming, I said most likely won't be - and that still stands. But I'll find some time to fly up and chill with ya anyway cus you're that awesome - what upppppp?!

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Its not just because Cao isnt going. I want to win this competition at work and it finish next weekend. i was already cut that i might not be there for the last weekend, but Cao was more important and i would of been happy with the $6000 instead of $8000 for him. But now that Cao isnt going i really want to try and secure this first place (which i have been in since week 3 of the comp) and go all out.

And yes Cao you are flying up here and hanging out with me. And what up? Girl Trouble.....

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
IN THAT CASE GO FOR GOLD BILLY, YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME THAT WAS WHY YOU WERENT GOING.

Capitals.

Also, in case Chris can't, looking for housing for Victoria's very own Tibs. C'mon guys, somebody must want to house this guy :)

Jupz

Smash Master
Not sure if I should come. State basketball champs on next weekend. Or squat????????????? Vyse pls put me in pools in case I come, I can always pull out right?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
apparently i am hosting tibs on the saterday, which is fine with me =P could do sunday 2 if he wants..

but might be airport split :S like if he has to go to GC airport other person staying with me is brisbane airport :S

Muzga

Smash Ace
Hey guys. My group of 4 perthians would like a ride from the airport to where we're staying. Weve already booked accomodation. we just need a ride to and from the place were staying which is again 61 gladstone rd, Highgate Hill.
Our flight arrives at brisbane airport on the 10th of december at 9 pm. We are flying with virgin blue.
Our other flight leaves brisbane airport on the 15th of december at 2 pm.

Also if possible lifts to or from the tournaments would be appreciated.
Were all free for any manner of meets on the 11th if any of you guys are interested. wed love to get to know some of you guys:D

Muzga

Smash Ace
My prediction is this: My group of 4 guys will recieve no help at all from anyone at all, we wont even get a lift. we're traveling to and from Brisbane, esentially its a holiday so we should be able to take care of ourselves. fair enough, fair call. Im not suggesting anyone has to help us out but it is really frustrating that everyone over east is so generous to each other and yet when i do something as simple as ask for help everybody, no i mean everybody jumps the gun and dodges the question. if tibs asks for help, he gets offered housing straight away. (i have nothing against you tibs or any of you guys)

But we're the ones who paid $680 for our flights. were the ones paying $250 each extra for accomodation because nobody seems to want to help us out and were the ones who will probably end up catching a cab to the place were staying because you guys just dont care when its us. Maybe if i lived in melbourne this problem wouldnt exist

It is extremely frustrating when you have a problem repeatedly point it out, and nobody acknowledges it. I apologise if i have jumped the gun at all or said something completely wrong, it is not my intention to cause a rift between my group who is coming to squat and everyone else, and i apologise if that has become the case.

So if anyone could help us out with a lift from the airport please let us know.

undead_moose

Smash Lord
MUZGA people have jobs and what notand the amount of spam and what not now days and it takes awhile for people to see these things... Muiltible people have offered to drive people but they tend to not be here alot

Scrubs said he would help with the airport depending where you are staying and if its on the coast im sure chris or even rob will help you to get to accomidation

ASK THEM get THEIR EMAILS AND GET THERE PHONE NUMBERS AND ASK THEM

They are the ones who have offered

GOD

HELL IF I HAVE TO CATCH THE PUBLIC TRANSPORT WITH YOU TOO AND FROM EVERYTHING I WILL NOT EVERYONE DRIVES

Not to be rude or anything but ****

If you need help getting any of the things i mentioned please JUST ASK instead of NEED LIFT KTHNX BYE

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It's safe to say you jumped the gun Muzga. QLD is one of the more hospitable regions around.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
i might be able to drive perth ppl around, i have a people mover, but im only on learners so i'd have to see if parents are up for sitting in the car while i drive around.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I have a feeling it was just the Squat nerves mounting :p Hope you guys get lifts!!! I would help ya out, but I'm kinda in Perth, and wouldn't really want to drive all the way over to QLD to transport you guys from the Airport xD

Alzi

Smash Master
I see advantages in hosting some of you guys.

Muzga will give you good metaknight practise and Lord Bowser will make you lol.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
yea guys DJ is lucky to come on smashboards once every two or three weeks you should try phoning him if you want to contact him for negotiation. Talk to antho about it i guess.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
As far as I know DJ Cat doesn't want to house anybody, and although I'm pretty sure I know the reason why, it's not up to me to elaborate on.

Contacting Scrubs now about possible transport to your accommodation.

EDIT: Aparently he's still housing Bob and his gf though.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
And mine too, offcially. Sorry Kas. I'll visit you + Zac again sometime casually.

Muzga

Smash Ace
i just want to apologise about my earlier post.

Being a prick or going about getting lifts and housing the wrong way wasnt my intention. to be fair this is my first time interstate going to one of your tournaments and i have no idea how you guys do things though. its not an excuse and im sorry for getting up on my high horse like that.

Also as for DJcat i tried everything. I sent him tcxts and tried to call him a few times, got his msn and tried to chat to him every time i saw him online and i got no response. it became evident that he was avoiding us, but thats fair enough. i dont have a problem with it. Just to clarify yes, i have tried very hard to contact DJcat at least:p

Anyone got Scrubs's number? ima send him a txt or two.

Edit: woops, vyse beat me to the punch on that one.

Muzga

Smash Ace
and then i had anthony contact him and kept getting maybes, trust me, thats a dead end.
Also cool, maybe i could have you bring the guys im with and i could make my own way there.
unfortunately i cant change the fact that theres 4 of us. unless trav wants to sit on my lap;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom