• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wait, is that a joke? lol

also, it stands for out of state, and oracle of seasons.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
ill just leave this here...

my favorite is koffing :D
I'm a fan of Milotic
Popeyes Chicken is ****ing incredible.
KFC is terrible.
Hilt, I like your opinions on chicken :D
Hilt you finally remembered that I'm asian after I told you twice that I was asian and you forgot, and friended you on facebook, and still forgot.

Yo I went to this Chinese restaraunt a few days ago; their chicken feet were sooo good.

Edit: Oh snap, I just admitted to having a facebook...I only have so long till CreeperLeaf hunts me down. And Draco, I could imagine you shopping at Wal-Mart..."Frozen Food Isle, Canned Food Isle, oh look! The fried chicken isle!"
Ok, seriously, wtf is with people calling Clover creeper-this and creeper-that? It seems really mean and it annoys me everytime I see it.
posting to talk about my new sig
<enoughcharacterssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
LOL at that invisitext XD

And emtookay has some funny ideas about the game, this really doesn't surprise me though it DOES make a fantastic signature :)
Whippin *****es like it aint no thang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNKPIOelTgA
Best plus ones squid :)
Clover just taught me that USmash OoS is a lot easier than I thought it was. <333

And uhhh, I'm not even going to ask what the heck has been going on since the last time I checked this thread...
Ignore them - don't feel bad just because you didn't know about jump canceling or whatever, just be happy that you're growing :)

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ok, seriously, wtf is with people calling Clover creeper-this and creeper-that? It seems really mean and it annoys me everytime I see it.
Don't worry.
It doesn't offend me because I know that it's a troll started by Turaz because he was maaaaad because I deflated his ego a bit and Blissard is just a hanger-on.
Haven't really seen anyone else using it so desperately. :p

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion

I'm a fan of Milotic
I too am a Fan, In Ruby it's the only Pokemon I really "tried" For, as it's a bastage to get, and after 4 and half hours of fishing for a feebas, and a poop load of berrys, I got the beauty.
In Other news I dislike the color green, but that Carnavine is way too sick looking.

(Also to the statement of my +1's, I gotta ern em or burn em)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Don't worry.
It doesn't offend me because I know that it's a troll started by Turaz because he was maaaaad because I deflated his ego a bit and Blissard is just a hanger-on.
Haven't really seen anyone else using it so desperately. :p
Oh, well if that's the case...he should still stop because it's unpleasant to read!

Slander =/= fun :)

Asa

Smash Hero
why isn't milktank a sexycow D:

some lady saw that she had the same phone as me and asked me to help her send some photos to her friend

..explicit photos to some internet f*** buddy

>_>

saw some of their text messages to each other

>_____>

canada is silly

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

some lady saw that she had the same phone as me and asked me to help her send some photos to her friend

>_>

>_____>

canada is silly
i am assuming she wasnt attractive. at all.

Pete278

Smash Lord

>_>

>_____>

canada is silly
With all due respect, did you bang her hard?

Jane

Smash Hero

>_>

>_____>

canada is silly
hahahahahahaha! did she at least warn you of what was in the pictures? what was her explanation? god, so many questions lol

also, i think all those pokemon, uh, things, are cool except the bottom three. all three of those suck, but the other ones are dope

Kronar

Smash Cadet
And usmash oos is just using an usmash...while going out of a shield...whaddya think it was?
I know what it is, I just didn't know it was just as easy to do with tap jump off as with it on. XD
Ignore them - don't feel bad just because you didn't know about jump canceling or whatever, just be happy that you're growing :)
I knew about it, I just had NO IDEA how to do it with tap jump off until last night. haha All that matters is that I'm learning and getting better. :3

Pink boots 4 lyfe

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
It's Ya boy TKO, and Im up in ya thread talking to the Olimars when I'm not even remotely close to maining him but still have fun talking to the mains

whats up guys..anything new?

oh and i forgot...Im really maining smugleaf now...his second evo is even more smug...love it

**Havok**

Smash Lord
It's Ya boy Havok and I'm up in ya thread talking to the Olimars when I'm NOWHERE even close to playing with the character but still have fun talking to the mains.

Rich Brown's Article

Quick question about Olimar, how many frames of invincibility are in the whistle? In between whistles?

Thank you! :)

Turazrok

Smash Master
I shall now go emo for being called a hanger-on.

*sits in corner sulking and cutting self*
You're not that big of a hanger on.

Majoria is the biggest hanger on I know.

Talk about me more I don't like the direction this thread is taking.

Asa

Smash Hero
where'd you get the name turazrok

@jane : no she didn't warn me, she kind tried to hide it but that didn't really keep me from guessing i was sending those kinds of photos

Noa.

Smash Master
I think the discussion become a hell of a lot boring when we start talking about Turaz.

Rich's article was nice. I didn't know he started off so badly.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Love the avatar, Draco.
I've had "Byakkoya no Musume" on FD for a few months now. ^^

Top Bottom