• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ok, so citymanga had the current chapter at least 6 hours, but no more than 16 hours, before manafox. The previous chapter, mangafox had citymanga beaten by a month and 3 days. 1 month = 31 days. 31+3 =34 days. 34 days = 24*34 hours = 816 hours. Assuming citymanga posted it te max 16 hours before mangafox, that STILL makes magafox 816/16 times better than citymanga, which is a nice even 51x better. That's more powerful than how much stronger a saiyan gets when it goes super saiyan.

So basically, mangafox is better than a super saiyan citymanga. You lose.

Also, sure. I'll read zetman some time. Is it finished being scanlated?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol I know Mangafox is better, I even already said it was XD

You're right though that City doesn't usually get manga as fast as Mangafox, however Mangastream DOES get its manga before Mangafox AND OneManga (back when it was up) but has a much, much smaller selection. Mangastream would always get One Piece a full day before One Manga or Manga Fox would, and have much better quality scans at that lol.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
What are you talking about :D

Also, Mangacity has some manga that Mangafox can't because it's licensed, like Ikigami. But overall yeah, Mangafox is leagues better.

I miss OneManga :(

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ehh, you say leagues, I say greater than super saiyan power.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Firefox+ad block plus= no worries. I don't care about manga enough to have a favorite site. I just read what hilt says to. And its usually on The Foxxy aka what I will now use when referring to mangafox.

Also, if anyone wants to argue with me about things, I wont normally math rant. I'm just doing math homework right now.

Your avatar is a neopet.

Jane

Smash Hero
rich brown is my hero

I usually would go 0-2 or 1-2 at tournaments and place no higher than 13th/17th. There were a lot of reasons I kept playing though. One of them was that I truly believed I had a knack for this game, and that with some practice I could get very good. Even when I was placing low, I still envisioned myself at the top.
this is so true for me, everything about it lol. but especially the part about envisioning myself at the top. i really do see myself becoming great, i have no doubts in my mind. im glad i have the proper mindset.

A while back I was playing friendlies with Tyrant. Multiple times I’d be winning and outworking him, but then he would just get me off stage and gimp me. I started complaining about how stupid it was that he could just get a couple hits in and bring the game back. His response was “You knew that was possible when you picked your character.” I realized that in order to play my character at a top level, I had to just accept my characters short comings and stay calm whenever I got hit by something stupid.
sooo true. and im glad ive thought this since i started playing competitively. i take the term "no johns" very seriously.

a lot of those bad habits you were pointing out are things ive figured out within the past couple of months. your discussions on them have really reinforced my own thoughts and i think just by reading what you wrote, im going notice an improvement in my game. partially because of the mechanics you mention, but mostly because realizing i have that "top level mindset", i think thats going to help me a lot.

thank you, rich :)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I like the system at mangafox better. And, it had a larger selection, but the ads sort of ruin the experience.
omg a Shoryu! I haven't been on Neopets in so long, I think I left when the creators sold it. I came back for a little while and played that board game they got, but I kinda just lost interest eventually. My pets must be dying...

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Squid (Matt)

Terre Haute, Indiana

Tournament Participant

Favorite Pikmin Color: Purple (Poiple)

Favorite Move: Nair

Favorite Matchup: Marth

Hated Matchup: IC's

Favorite Flavor of Kool-aide: Purple/Blue

I'm Extremely sarcastic on the forums, I'm high energy during a tournament or when having a great time with friends. I play a Ton of other games competitively but brawl still sticks out as one of my more favored to play. I'm a big fan of metal, but I enjoy alot of the music Spectrum (I even listen to Opera, cause Sumi Jo is a vocal monster!)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
hmm.... if the shoryu punches something, did the receiver of the punch get hit by a shoryuken?

I have bought like 6 games and haven't toched them yet lol

hmm.... if the shoryu punches something, did the receiver of the punch get hit by a shoryuken?
I remember thinking that once. You are my new siggy. :laugh:
omg a Shoryu! I haven't been on Neopets in so long, I think I left when the creators sold it. I came back for a little while and played that board game they got, but I kinda just lost interest eventually. My pets must be dying...
I put too much work into the site to simply forget it. but, mine have been dying for the past 2 years. Besides, shoryu's are amazing, I would main shoyru if I could in brawl.

Favorite manga, go!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I think we should all change our avatars to shoyru's I LOVED THOSE THINGS

and that alien cat looking thing (aisha?) and the tiger

**** it..how about everyone just change to thier fav neo pet?

Blissard

Smash Lord
Lol Neopets never die. They're actually pretty masochistic too. I haven't been on Neopets in 2 years, and just went back on today. My pet's hunger level is starving, but it's happiness level is joyful...

Blissard

Smash Lord
Meerca's are better. Because everyone played Meerca Chase (which was a total rip-off of another game, as all Neopets games are), and chased Neggs in hope of the legendary FISH NEGG!!! XD

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
dont worry, turaz. im helping you hold down the fort with the DW avatars.

A LEGENDARY FISH NEGG?!?! THEY HAD THAT?

Blissard

Smash Lord
WTF I leave for one second and homosexuality swarms this place.
Lol I still remember when this was the M&M vs Skittle social...that's when I joined in the **** fun anyway.

Oh and BSL, in Whack-A-Kass, there's like a 0.1% chance of hitting the Kass with a log instead of a bat. Idk if you played Whack-A-Kass or not, but the log was MAD COOL (when I was like 7...). Also, did you know that your Neopet can have 0 life and be starving, yet still happy?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
so ive heard. btw, M&M v Skittle was like 4 days ago, lulz

Top Bottom