• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Turazrok

Smash Master
Lol I still remember when this was the M&M vs Skittle social...that's when I joined in the **** fun anyway.

Oh and BSL, in Whack-A-Kass, there's like a 0.1% chance of hitting the Kass with a log instead of a bat. Idk if you played Whack-A-Kass or not, but the log was MAD COOL (when I was like 7...). Also, did you know that your Neopet can have 0 life and be starving, yet still happy?
I remember blackwaltz and dotcom and llumys. Not mr.x though, before my time.

DSF OLI THE FIRSTTT

Blissard

Smash Lord
I was talking about kingdom hearts >.<
OMG BIRTH BY SLEEP!?!?!? I WANT A PSP :(:(:(:( !!! Grrr...and LARXENE IS SOOO F***IN SEXY I **** LOOKIN' AT HIM (no homo...or is it?)

Yo when I joined SWF, I actually used to write long, intelligent posts. And then I went to the Oli boards...Btw I haven't seen Llumys in awhile :dizzy: Is he still here?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Noobs like you don't get to decide when that happens.

I say we change it to Blissard thinks he's more important than he really is.

+1

Jane

Smash Hero
Meerca's are better. Because everyone played Meerca Chase (which was a total rip-off of another game, as all Neopets games are), and chased Neggs in hope of the legendary FISH NEGG!!! XD
meercas ftw! and hell yeah that game was addicting as **** when i was 13 lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
The better question would be...groin kick wasn't a critical hit?
i say super effective makes more sense. i mean, his groin is his weakspot, so even a not critical hit would hurt him lots. and besides, she's a girl. girls can't hit hard.

lol, jane, you played when you were 13?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i used to in my spare time. i might be a little rusty, but what do you need? GIMP 2.0 was all i needed.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
what about shrinkray? any of you olis old enough to remember him
Isn't he that guy that had an avatar that looked like the guy from V for Vendetta or am I thinking of someone else?

Blissard

Smash Lord
:laugh:Ok change of topic, there's this annoying male classmate of mine who's passionately in love with me, but he's a creeper and I quite obviously do not like him at all. He proceeds to ruin my school and facebook life and tries to tell fake s*** about me to my friends in an effort to be with me. Also, whenever I talk to this person whom I actually DO like, he'll shove between us and be a f***in b****.
Also, he likes to talk about cox.

This is probably not the best place to vent, but the people of the Oli Board are unusual (not in a bad way :laugh:) and inventive, so you guys should help me solve this dilemma.

Edit: <3 the Oli Boards btw

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
:laugh:Ok change of topic, there's this annoying male classmate of mine who's passionately in love with me, but he's a creeper and I quite obviously do not like him at all. He proceeds to ruin my school and facebook life and tries to tell fake s*** about me to my friends in an effort to be with me. Also, whenever I talk to this person whom I actually DO like, he'll shove between us and be a f***in b****.

This is probably not the best place to vent, but the people of the Oli Board are unusual (not in a bad way :laugh:) and inventive, so you guys should help me solve this dilemma.

My goodness.

Blissard's a girl :O

Buy a Tazer.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Oh ok sorry lol, your location is the name of a tourney that was going to happen in tampa like 2 weeks ago haha.
The ****ing catalina wine mixer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs0uLXodDVA

It's tearing up my heart when I'm with you
But when we are apart, I feel it too
And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
with or without you

Baby I don't understand
Just why we can't be lovers
Things are getting out of hand
Trying too much, but baby we can't win

Let it go
If you want me girl, let me know
I am down on my knees
I can't take it anymore

CHORUS
Baby don't misunderstand
What I'm trying to tell ya
In the corner of my mind
Baby, it feels like we are running out of time

Let it go
If you want me girl, let me know
I am down on my knees
I can't take it anymore

CHORUS

Tearin' up my heart and soul
We're apart I feel it too
and no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you

Tearin' up my heart and soul
We're apart I feel it too
and no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you

CHORUS

And no matter what I do, I feel the pain
With or without you

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

tell him that you dont like him and what he does isnt helping his chances.

My goodness.

Blissard's a girl :O
....is it true?!

Top Bottom