• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
oh my god.. super paper mario =[ i wanna cry.... can't wait for paper mario DS though! HYPE!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I can't decide if I'm more excited for the new Paper Mario or DKCR XD

Paper Mario 1 and 2 were by far my favorite mario games but DKC2's music was soooooo ****in good, favorite video game soundtrack lol

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So I'm guessing Jane just got infracted
=/

also

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=177795

Its proper now :] (love me again lol, no more disappoint xD)
Just now noticed this - when did anyone ever stop loving you? Can't stop something I never began ;p

EDIT:@Today you mean GnWers are boring. I like watching people garner infractions, it adds drama :D

Speaking as someone who's never been infracted of course, and not looking to change that :)

P.S. Is "infracted" a word? My spellcheck keeps telling me it isn't.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Radiant Dawn wasn't that bad.
Better than Path of Radiance IMO.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I never played that far into Radiant Dawn, I got to the point where you can start customizing your team and I didn't feel like taking time out to plan which support relationships to foster :chuckle:

But I definitely had to take those cutscene battle animations off. I hated them with a burning passion.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Wii is god awful at making sequels of games that weren't originally on the Wii <_<

ToS2? Failure
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn? Disappointment
Super Paper Mario? :/
Brawl is good (smirk)

and Zelda...but i mean zelda kinda doesnt count seeing as it came out for the GC also
If skyword sword is good then it counts

/SUBJECT CHANGE

So, how about them triple battles in Pokemon Black/White???...Lol

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Brawl is good (smirk)

and Zelda...but i mean zelda kinda doesnt count seeing as it came out for the GC also
If skyword sword is good then it counts

/SUBJECT CHANGE

So, how about them triple battles in Pokemon Black/White???...Lol
Wait, what? Like 3v3 pokemon matches?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Just now noticed this - when did anyone ever stop loving you? Can't stop something I never began ;p

EDIT:@Today you mean GnWers are boring. I like watching people garner infractions, it adds drama :D

Speaking as someone who's never been infracted of course, and not looking to change that :)

P.S. Is "infracted" a word? My spellcheck keeps telling me it isn't.
>: Lol. No. They're good. But yeah, the boards itself isn't very active.
And no, it shows up on my spellchecker, too. Lol.

@Tko, Yeah! There is 3vs3. Pokemon Black and White is going to be so bad. :(
I'm debating or not if I should get it for the lulz and because it's a Pokemon game or if I should just save $50.00.

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
Even if it's a bad game I already have the whole series, but, we are just getting older, if you read all the comments of the younger kids, they love it lol

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
But still...3v3!? That's so wrong :( That's definitely taking a step too far. 2v2s I was fine with, but this just makes it ridiculous. I don't even know where to begin listing the things that are wrong with it!! Moves that hit everyone are going to be inappropriately necessary; three pokemon can probably kill one if they gang up on it; now there's going to an entirely new classification of moves that apply to BOTH of your partners on the field; type advantages=headache=insanity; that screen is gonna be so cluttered; why on EARTH DO THEY NEED TO PUT THREE POKEMON ON THE FIELD!!!!!

/rant. temporarily.

EDIT: lol at the bluborb ^v^

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Radiant Dawn wasn't that bad.
Better than Path of Radiance IMO.
Radiant Dawn was a terrible Fire Emblem game. The game constantly gave you either characters that were completely underpowered or characters that were completely overpowered (Black Knight, Ike in mid/late game, Tiger Queen, not to mention every single royal laguz imaginable). Unless you grinded your underpowered units (which is a terrible thing to do in a FE game and ruins it) you had a couple of characters that were balanced, but other than that you had the option of either using units that couldn't do ****, or units that completely annihilated the opponent no matter what. They tried to incorporate a third transformation for characters and work the previous game and its characters into it and it just didn't work lol

The game had balance issues bro

Xyless

Smash Master
I choose bublorb. It's actually related to Oli, not to mention Tingle already has his own assist trophy
Right, I was most likely going to go with the Bulbin, since he actually exists in the Pikmin world. If it were really Tingle, he would, like, step on Olimar.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Radiant Dawn was a terrible Fire Emblem game. The game constantly gave you either characters that were completely underpowered or characters that were completely overpowered (Black Knight, Ike in mid/late game, Tiger Queen, not to mention every single royal laguz imaginable). Unless you grinded your underpowered units (which is a terrible thing to do in a FE game and ruins it) you had a couple of characters that were balanced, but other than that you had the option of either using units that couldn't do ****, or units that completely annihilated the opponent no matter what. They tried to incorporate a third transformation for characters and work the previous game and its characters into it and it just didn't work lol

The game had balance issues bro
This may sound a bit juvenile, but that's what made me love the game. The game can be as difficult or easy as you want to make it.
Sometimes I just want the option of destroying the world and sometimes I want a genuine challenge, y'know?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Okay, that makes a bit more sense. I love Fire Emblem games because they're hard and make you think more than most RPGs do. And Path of Radiance had some parts that were hard as hell (final boss was a paaaiiin XD), but Radiant Dawn was too easy for me to enjoy it as a FE game.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Okay, that makes a bit more sense. I love Fire Emblem games because they're hard and make you think more than most RPGs do. And Path of Radiance had some parts that were hard as hell (final boss was a paaaiiin XD), but Radiant Dawn was too easy for me to enjoy it as a FE game.
Yea, this is what I've always liked about FE games. True, I ragequit many, many times after my Pegasus Knight got killed off somehow, but I always felt really accomplished after completing a mission :)

I do have to say, though, I think I'll always like the GBA games the most; I felt that the 2D animations were perfect for the game :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
FE7 (the first one in America) was an incredible game, and far better than any other FE game that came out in America, haha. If you all feel like using a translation patch, though, I highly recommend FE6. It has the exact same engine as 7, and it was the last FE game that they released only in Japan. It's the one with Roy and is probably the best FE game made. It's so ****in hard though XD

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Yeah, the final boss of PoR WAS incredibly annoying when he moved. (especially when you don't expect him to after your first play-through T_T)

Jane

Smash Hero
i personally enjoy infractions :]
BUT i am happy hilt was nice and only gave me a warning :>

Just figured that, since you guys actually responded to it positively, I'd show that I have Oli's CSPs (Character Select Portraits) done.

OMFG!!! THE BULBIN AHAHAHAHA!!

dude. i love it. i cant wait til you finish ima use dat shizzz

i REALLY like it cuz the art style reminds me of south park somehow. and i looove south park haha

Dotcom

Smash Lord
So the Dragon says to Richard McMongoose The Jovial Mushroom. "Richard I don't appreciate you eating my little sister, you betrayed my trust in you."
Do you know what Richard McMongoose The Jovial Mushroom said? Do you honestly want to know the prose vernacular, that gushed from Richard McMongoose The Jovial Mushroom's lips?
Well it sounded something like **** YOU ***** ITS A RECESSION ***** MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK AND IF I HAD A ****ING LAMBO IT'D BE BLUE ***** *** H*E *** ***** *** **** *** ***** "
Then all of a sudden in a splendid light that resonated of 1000 suns, down came Bruce Lee adorned in robes as rich as Oprah's Bank account; riding on top of a Decepticon he tamed, painted pink, and named Fluffy.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I know! She's the most popular person on Facebook, she beat Barack Obama, and she's the first person to have 10 millions fans.

<3 Lady Gaga! :3

Jiom

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm going to my first tournament tomorrow, any tips or advice? Thanks :)

Top Bottom