• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
lol at the insomniac Olis :D I was the same way before I started having to plan my sleep about when to take the dog out; a friend adopted him and i'm keeping him for a while til he's had his shots. Hey, there's a question, how many of you have pets?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
We have five dogs, five birds, two rabbits, and a flying squirrel (not joking)

And I can go on and on about the animals we use to have lol..

Jane

Smash Hero
just two little toy poodles. but very soon i will have my dream dog, a norwegian elkhound :love::love::love:

i also wanna get a puli

theyre so awesome lol

but yeah if my avatars havent been a clear sign for everyone, i kind of like dogs, A LOT :b

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
*mad jealous of everyone else's cute dogs*

and dang Hilt! You've definitely got my record beat; most pets at one time was five cats, a dog, a fish, a bird, a gerbil, and a turtle. That flying squirrel part is cool though, I just imagine him soaring over the dinner table and stealing meals :3

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
My cat's usually like that. She's extremely friendly and loves to play around. She likes to roll on her belly for you and such and she loves to fetch.
There was another cat I saw that WAS a dog practically. He was just overly energetic, ran around all over the place, fetch, roll, jump, lick, etc.
I do agree with sassy cats not being as awesome...

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
My favorite cat right now is a total attention hog; he BEGS for attention if your in the same room, and even if you ignore him he ends up just laying on your lap or next to you. He's such a sweetie ^v^

*_Echo_*

Smash Journeyman
My favorite cat right now is a total attention hog; he BEGS for attention if your in the same room, and even if you ignore him he ends up just laying on your lap or next to you. He's such a sweetie ^v^
omg! the hunger games is an amazing book! XD <3

also dogs ftw >>

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I think I might do Apex you guys :0 I'll step outside my comfort zone called my region :0
Careful. Jersey people don't care if they invade your personal bubble.

Top Bottom